Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Betrayal At House On The Hill Oneshot - 6PM Pacific TONIGHT

Edited 1449625809
KK .
Plus
What is Betrayal At House On The Hill? Players all begin as allies exploring a haunted house filled with dangers, traps, items and omens. As players explore the mansion, new room tiles are chosen at random. As more omen are found the haunt become increasingly inevitable. Once the haunt occurs players must survive one of fifty haunts. Many haunts have a traitor, a player whose job it is to work against the other players. The game continues until one side fulfills their objectives in haunt .  Gameplay usually take between 1-2 hours but can go longer especially with more people.  Please be ready to dedicated up to 3 hours to one game. To view Wil Wheaton's description from Tabletop  go here  and watch at least the first 4 minutes.  Newbies welcome, though I ask that you have at least a mic to facilitate communication.  PM or reply here if you are interested in the game.  First come first served, but even after we get the max feel free to get invited to the group or sign up if people do not show.  I may also run a second game but no guarantees. 1. Joe. S 2. Seven 3. Mira C. 4. 5. 6.
I'll play
Not sure how it works on R20 but I'm in :D
Ok game is good to go we got the  3 needed to run the game.  Can take up to three more for a total of 6 players.  If we get that many I'll just help run the game as needed. As for how it works, fairly decently all things considered.  A couple of concessions have to be made for it to work but it's more or less a straight translation.
You just have the tiles hidden here or there? Ha ha ha :P
Actually....lol I draw the tiles from my game at home as, with my limited skills, I could never find a way to make a rollable table or deck work the way I wanted it to.  Also it makes it so much easier to cheat ;)
<_< cheater mc cheat cheat. I'ma tell the town Paladin on you