Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

interest check: A Song of Ice and Fire? GMT Weekends preferably

I've been thinking about Game of Thrones recently and i really wanted to be in a campaign as a player. No one seems to be interested, but maybe i can scrounge up some worthy compadres and a GM?
I'll play if you don't mind the fact that I've never played the game before, never watched the TV show and I've only ever read half of the first book. I have been meaning to get into Game of Thrones I've just been lazy and procrastinating.  Also I'm available any day except Wednesday.
Definitely looking for players as well as a GM. Also, it's no problem it you don't know all the lore, just means you can't metagame as easily. Myself and any other players will tell you all you need to know if you don't mind spoilers
Bumpity
I´ve never played a Song of Ice and Fire, but i would be interested in joining.  I´m 18 years old, from Sweden and i speak Fluent English.  I´ve roleplayed for three years or so and i´ve played using various systems. I´m a quick learner and as long as someone sends me the books i´ll be fine to go before the first session.
GM or Player? Either is fine

Edited 1450018807
Are we talking about the GoT based off the d20 system? Or something new? Cause I have it and I'm available on most weekdays GMT time... Sigh, I feel those GM-y feelings coming on. Let me think about it, might be willing to hold a game. (althought if someone else wishes to gm Id not mind playing =D).
the only weekday i have open is monday until february, after that i'll only have weekends open. also, i dont really mind which GoT system we use, as long as it's fun to use
Joel P. said: the only weekday i have open is monday until february, after that i'll only have weekends open. also, i dont really mind which GoT system we use, as long as it's fun to use We should look for a game time that we can all agree to and work with for the next couple of months. I've been down this road before and it doesn't end anywhere good if we just set up a game and have to start changing times early on, and February is early.
Kobolum said: Joel P. said: the only weekday i have open is monday until february, after that i'll only have weekends open. also, i dont really mind which GoT system we use, as long as it's fun to use We should look for a game time that we can all agree to and work with for the next couple of months. I've been down this road before and it doesn't end anywhere good if we just set up a game and have to start changing times early on, and February is early. I agree, I have time on the weekend available from before 6:30pm Sunday and any time Saturday.
Very interested, just need to see what my schedule is going to be like for this new job.
How about we start a skype group then? I´ll play the role of Mediator and host it. Add me on skype. My name is Momyros and you will recognize the picture. We can discuss what time we´re going to play there. I´m available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. 
Keaton, you interested in GMing or being a player?
Anyone interested, add Momyr on skype or PM me for my skype. right now, i think we have enough players (maybe a bit more than enough D:) but we definitely need a dedicated GM
I've played SIFRP numerous times it's a truly fun campaign. I'd be interested as a player. I don't have much experience as a gm or I'd offer