Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Light angle

Hi, usually use in my 2D scenarios campaigns, contrary to what would be usual and so I am a bit frustrated with the characters viewing angle, because you can just leave it at 360 ° or regular to the top of the form, Would you like some App. To help me make this change, right now thank you!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm not completely clear on what problem you're having.  Can you go into a bit more detail?
In our campaigns, we use the scenarios in the way that you can see in the figure, only that I would like to control the angle of the token lighting, in which case can only be reduced to degrees down or up, I would like him on the side. ..me sorry if I'm not being very clear
it all depends on the rotation of the token when uploaded/dropped to the table top.  uploaded directly this way, you will have vision handle/direction pointing up. To get this token image's light vision to point in the same direction as his drawn line of site, you need to upload the image with it's face pointing up:   giving you this:   then you rotate it to the right:  If he wants to turn to the left, right click the token, select >advanced>flip vertical, then rotate it manually. There COULD be an app for this part. In fact, a macro written using Aaron's TokenMod would do this for you in one click, I believe.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah: !token-mod --flip flips --set rotation|+180 should flip it back and forth each time you run it. 
But just copy it there in the 'AP' or part of the chat?
Look here please:
Thank you old school cris, this would be a solution the problem is that I have thousands of tokens and convert each in photoshop for this would be immensely laborious understand?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn't another way to handle this. &nbsp;There are ways of modifying many images at once without using photoshop. &nbsp;Look for "batch rotate images" in google and you'll find lots of options. The command I listed above uses my TokenMod Script: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1257490/script-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1257490/script-t</a>... You would need to get it and install it in your API Scripts page for the Game you are using it in, then you would run the above command in the VTT, probably via a macro or Token Action.
I installed this other list, but still gives that error message ... as your observation really gives p / flip the image before carrega' it in roll20, the problem is that the bars are across the middle of the token and when let's put it in the spreadsheet it can not be manipulated, so I wanted a script for this, but I think that I could not continue to show that red stripe with error mesagem