Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 3)

HoneyBadger said: The Aaron said: All rolls are evaluated on the client side. Powercards just adjusts which ones are displayed. I think there might be a work around you can use for initiative, but I don't remember it off the top of my head.  Someone else asked about not processing the content of stuff blocked by conditionals. I probably can, just need to look at the order things are processed. What has two thumbs and asked for that? This guy ;)
@Craig L: Use this... [[ [$Ammo] {(@{selected|rangedammo1} -1) + 0d0}, 0}kh1 ]]

Edited 1448221945
Hmmm... copying and pasting the new 3.2.12 gives me, "Unexpected token *" Edit: Disregard... it's another script I think... 
Weird. The script on github works for me when I copy/paste.

Edited 1448222581
Yeah, it was another script. I basically have two versions of PowerCards at all time, one enabled and one disabled. The disabled version is the older one that I use to get the custom code that I have into the newer version. I swapped the two, and no problems.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
These recent updates have been simply awesome. .11: I'll definitely be putting whispers to new use thanks to the first bugfix. Being able to use non-numerical characters in conditionals will be a huge help in visually organizing my larger PowerCards. .12: the first bugfix seems to have sped up the processing of my larger PowerCards considerably, which is fantastic. [^Roll ID] delivers yet another knockout blow to Roll Templates! Thanks, HB!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm all wriggly-happy about Roll-IDs coming back in!

Edited 1448226317
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Craig L. said: --Ammo:|[[ [$Ammo] ( @{selected|rangedammo1} - 1 ) + 0d0 ]] of [[ @{selected|rangedammo1|max} + 0d0 ]] remaining. --?? $Ammo <= 0 ?? Out of Ammo:|You cannot attack with your @{selected|rangedweaponname1}. --?? $Ammo > 0 ?? Attack:|[[ [$Atk] @{AdvDisadv} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|prof_bonus} + 0d0 ]] vs AC If I were to run the macro and let's say the PC has 10 arrows before attacking.  The macro is run, the ammo script will subtract the one arrow, the PowerCard displays, but if I didn't have the "-1" in there it would display "10" instead of "9".  Plus, none of the later conditionals would be evaluating the right value.  Additionally, when the attribute hits "0" then the display is showing "-1".  Very annoying! You noted (correctly) that the Ammo script was modifying @{selected|rangedammo1} Attribute only after PowerCards had referenced that Attribute's (old) value. However, be cautious : If a player, who had one last piece of ammo left beforehand (i.e. @{selected|rangedammo1} == 1), used this macro, [$Ammo] will equal 0 (as [$Ammo] == @{selected|rangedammo1} - 1 == 1 - 1 == 0). Hence, the first conditional ($Ammo == 0 <= 0) would resolve to be TRUE, displaying the Out of Ammo tag. Similarly, $Ammo > 0 would be FALSE, causing the Attack tag to not display. Since this is unwanted behaviour, I previously "patched" it . Updated: -- ?? $Ammo >= 0 ?? Ammo:|[[ [$Ammo] @{selected|rangedammo1} - 1 + 0d0 ]] of [[ @{selected|rangedammo1|max} ]] remaining. -- ?? $Ammo < 0 ?? Out of Ammo:|You cannot attack with your @{selected|rangedweaponname1}. -- ?? $Ammo >= 0 ?? Attack:|[[ [$Atk] @{AdvDisadv} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|prof_bonus} + 0d0 ]] vs AC Notice the slight change of inequality signs; that's the fix. The addition of a conditional to the Ammo: tag was to prevent that tag from displaying a negative ammo count. Alternatively, --Ammo:|[[ {@{selected|rangedammo1} - 1, 0}kh1 ]] of [[ @{selected|rangedammo1|max} ]] remaining. -- ?? @{selected|rangedammo1} <= 0 ?? Out of Ammo:|You cannot attack with your @{selected|rangedweaponname1}. -- ?? @{selected|rangedammo1} >= 1 ?? Attack:|[[ [$Atk] @{AdvDisadv} + @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|prof_bonus} + 0d0 ]] vs AC
Silvyre said: These recent updates have been simply awesome. .11: I'll definitely be putting whispers to new use thanks to the first bugfix. Being able to use non-numerical characters in conditionals will be a huge help in visually organizing my larger PowerCards. .12: the first bugfix seems to have sped up the processing of my larger PowerCards considerably, which is fantastic. [^Roll ID] delivers yet another knockout blow to Roll Templates! Thanks, HB! The reason it feels faster is probably because it is no longer looping through and doing a buildInline/processRoll on all inline rolls in the powercard and only doing the ones it actually finds. It was a such a small, simple change... pisses me off I didn't see it before.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Something like: [[ [$ammo] {0d0,(@{selected|rangedammo1}-1+0d0)} ought to work. 

Edited 1448239449
Again, thank you to everyone who helped.  Silvyre, as always thank you for your expertise and help.  I took your second suggestion and it works perfectly.

Edited 1448287429
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Thanks to all of you who answered the questions about my spell-book power card, since you guys have all taught me to do what was done anyway :) - I was at hockey tournament and i cant answer anything worth a crap from my phone.  Love the new changes to the script - hoping to be able to start plugging in some of the tid-bits. Great work as always HB!
Hello, Thanks to the help of  Silvyre , I managed to get the following Macro Working: !power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|//@{selected|token_name} is attempting a Test...// --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|Test Roll  --leftsub| --!Roll0|?{Characteristic|Strength,**Strength** [[@{selected|Strength}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Vigour,**Vigour** [[@{selected|Vigour}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Agility,**Agility** [[@{selected|Agility}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Intellect,**Intellect** [[@{selected|Intellect}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Perception,**Perception** [[@{selected|Perception}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Tenacity,**Tenacity** [[@{selected|Tenacity}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Charisma,**Charisma** [[@{selected|Charisma}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Instinct,**Instinct** [[@{selected|Instinct}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}}]]|Communication,**Communication** [[@{selected|Communication}d10!!kh2 + ?{Skill|Arts (Music), @{selected|Arts_Music}|Arts (Poetry), @{selected|Arts_Poetry}|Awen, @{selected|Awen}|Dodge, @{selected|Dodge}|Eloquence, @{selected|Eloquence}|Stealth, @{selected|Stealth}|Traditions, @{selected|Traditions}|Long Weapons, @{selected|Long_Weapons}]]} }} Which when I select the Strength Characteristic and the Long Weapons Skill display as: This is entirely functional. I would however like to also show which skill has been rolled. My ideal scenario would be to show Name: Test Roll, Left Sub: Which Characteristic is being tested, Right Sub: Which Skill is being tested. Then in the main body the roll result centered.  Sorry to ask for help once more, but if anyone could advise how to achieve the above it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited 1448398677
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Nesting Roll Queries is a tool that can really take a macro to its next level—it's great that you've learned how to do it. Be proud! However, it's not actually necessary to nest things that apply to every item in a dropdown in the same way. I also wrote a macro that allowed the user to select a characteristic (rather, a "test") and then choose from a list of skills to modify that test. Each test had a different list of skills, so perhaps that's why I (mistakenly?) assumed yours would too. :) Unless you have plans to uniquely modify one or more of the ?{Skill} Queries, you could (if you want) get away with unnesting all of them from the ?{Characteristic} Query, having something like [[?{Characteristic} + ?{Skill}]] instead. Anyhow, we can't yet use conditionals on reserved tags (like name, leftsub, etc.), so a workaround would be to nest those tags within the Queries. I haven't tested any of this at all, but this is how I'd do such nesting... with the ?{Skill} Queries unnested. with the ?{Skill} Queries still nested.
Silvyre said: Anyhow, we can't yet use conditionals on reserved tags (like name, leftsub, etc.), so a workaround would be to nest those tags within the Queries. I haven't tested any of this at all, but this is how I'd do such nesting... with the ?{Skill} Queries unnested. with the ?{Skill} Queries still nested. I just need to move some stuff around and conditionals should then work with reserved tags, but it may also introduce a lot of unintended consequences. Which is why I haven't done it yet.
Silvyre Thanks. It is good for me to have both nested and unnested examples as I will use them both for various games. I think I need to move the ~C somewhere in the Macro. I will play about. The layout is what I needed so I can see which Characteristic and which Skill the player has rolled. Thanks Again
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Oh, ha. Yeah. The closing ~C needs to be nested before every --rightsub. Glad it's (mostly) working!
hoorah!!!!
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
looks great - i will be stealing this for my challenge rolls (the r/l header portion at least)
Interesting... So, I was working on something else, and I came across a problem that has never existed before now. I run a macro for my Saving Throws, that gives me a drop down for advantage, as well as to choose the stat (that way, I only have one button). Until now (this has worked fine for months), it has always run fine. Now, however, individual saving throws work fine, but if I roll it with more than three of the stats in the same macro (but they don't roll), it crashes the API server with this error: The macro I use is this: !power {{ @{selected|format} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --name|@{selected|token_name} Saving Throw --hroll|[[ [$Adv] ?{Advantage?|No,0|Disadvantage,1|Advantage,2} + 0d0 ]] [[ [$Stat] ?{Which stat?|Strength,0|Dexterity,1|Constitution,2|Intelligence,3|Wisdom,4|Charisma,5} +0d0 ]] --?? $Adv == 1 ?? !Disadvantage|~C **$$#990000|Disadvantage$$** ~~~ ~C --?? $Adv == 2 ?? !Advantage|~C **$$#006600|Advantage$$** ~~~ ~C --?? $Adv == 0 AND $Stat == 0 ?? !Strength|**$~#A30000|Strength:$~**~R[[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|strength_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Adv == 1 AND $Stat == 0 ?? !Strength|**$~#A30000|Strength:$~**~R[[ {2d20}KL1 + [[@{selected|strength_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Adv == 2 AND $Stat == 0 ?? !Strength|**$~#A30000|Strength:$~**~R[[ {2d20}KH1 + [[@{selected|strength_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R ... }} On and on it goes until all six stats are in there. Anyhow, I can roll any one of these individually, and there are no problems. However, if there is more than 3 stats in the macro, in any combination, I get that error. Has anyone else run into this?
Stats in the drop down menu or in the body of the powercard?
In the body.

Edited 1450634570
I'm going to have to look into this further because I just loaded the exact same script into a Dev server copy, and it works fine.... I have no clue what the hell is going on. And on the production server, the only one that will roll is Charisma... anything else gives me an error.
I have no clue what is up, but it seems to be limited to that specific macro. I'll go through it when I have more time. I updated the macro to reflect some of the new changes, and it works fine... If nothing else, it forced me to update my macro to this instead: !power {{ @{selected|format} --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER! Itty bitty living space... --name|@{selected|token_name} Saving Throw --hroll|@{selected|Adv} [[ [$Stat] ?{Which stat?|Strength,0|Dexterity,1|Constitution,2|Intelligence,3|Wisdom,4|Charisma,5} +0d0 ]] --!text1|@{selected|token_name} rolls forth the mighty dice of fate to identify whether he succeeds in failing to fail. --?? @{selected|Adv} == 2d20kl1 ?? !Disadvantage|~C **$$#990000|Disadvantage$$** ~~~ ~C --?? @{selected|Adv} == 2d20kh1 ?? !Advantage|~C **$$#006600|Advantage$$** ~~~ ~C --?? $Stat == 0 ?? !Strength|**$~#A30000|Strength:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|strength_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Stat == 1 ?? !Dexterity|**$~#7A00A3|Dexterity:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|dexterity_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Stat == 2 ?? !Constitution|**$~#0000A3|Constitution:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|constitution_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Stat == 3 ?? !Intelligence|**$~#006600|Intelligence:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|intelligence_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Stat == 4 ?? !Wisdom|**$~#525200|Wisdom:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|wisdom_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R --?? $Stat == 5 ?? !Charisma|**$~#522700|Charisma:$~**~R[[ @{selected|Adv} + [[@{selected|charisma_save_mod}]] [Stat Mod and Proficiency] + @{selected|global_saving_bonus} [Global Saving Bonus] ]]~R }}
Is this from the 5e sheet?
Yep. Makes me want to dig my eyes out.
Hey guys, just recently started to run into this problem. For some reason when I do the Initiative rolls it won't add the roll to the Turn Order Tracker for some reason. Here is the code I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** makes a roll! --format|daily --name|Initiative --Action|**@{selected|token_name}** rolls for Initiative! -- ?? ?{Send to Init|Yes|No} == Yes ?? Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20+@{Initiative}+(@{Initiative}/10)]]~R }} I've also tried changing the [NH|TRKR] to separate tags and tried to do both with lowercase, but nothing works. Any ideas?
It worked when I did it like this: !power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** makes a roll! --format|daily --name|Initiative --Action|**@{selected|token_name}** rolls for Initiative! --?? ?{Send to Init|Yes|No} == Yes ?? Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20 + @{selected|initiative_overall} ]]~R }} Granted, I changed it to be 5e, but the only difference other than that, is I added selected before character_id. Are you getting an error?

Edited 1450749196
SeanOG said: Granted, I changed it to be 5e, but the only difference other than that, is I added selected before character_id. Are you getting an error? I didn't get any errors. It rolled an Initiative roll in the chat, but wouldn't put it in the turn tracker. And this is for a 5e game, I'm just not using the premade sheets for 5e.

Edited 1450749441
SeanOG said: It worked when I did it like this: !power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** makes a roll! --format|daily --name|Initiative --Action|**@{selected|token_name}** rolls for Initiative! --?? ?{Send to Init|Yes|No} == Yes ?? Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20 + @{selected|initiative_overall} ]]~R }} Granted, I changed it to be 5e, but the only difference other than that, is I added selected before character_id. Are you getting an error? I just tried it like this, but it still wouldn't put it in the tracker. And prior to this, it would work fine just how it was. It's just when I logged in today that it wouldn't put it in the tracker. No changes were made to the script.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
!power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} -- ?? ?{Send to Init|Yes|No} == Yes ?? Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20+1+(1/10)]]~R }} The above works as expected for me. You might start your further troubleshooting by saving your scripts then playing around with the inline roll.
Are you using the most recent version?
Silvyre said: !power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} -- ?? ?{Send to Init|Yes|No} == Yes ?? Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20+1+(1/10)]]~R }} The above works as expected for me. You might start your further troubleshooting by saving your scripts then playing around with the inline roll. Prior to this, it would work fine just how it was. It's just when I logged in today that it wouldn't put it in the tracker. No changes were made to the script.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Arthur B. , what version of PowerCards are you using? You can check using the !power_version command.
Silvyre said: Arthur B. , what version of PowerCards are you using? You can check using the !power_version command. I'm using version 3.2.12 of PowerCards, authored by HoneyBadger, which was last updated on: November 22nd, 2015 ~ 12:30 pm eastern.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Please reduce your problematic code into a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example .

Edited 1450751001
Silvyre said: Please reduce your problematic code into a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example . Here it is as Minimal, Complete and Verifiable as possible. The only attribute I use for Initiative is called Initiative and I just plug in the initiative the player has for their character. !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20+@{Initiative}+(@{Initiative}/10)]]~R }} It shows the roll in chat, it pulls up the Turn Order, but it won't put anything in the Turn Order.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
!power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20 ]]~R }} Is this possibly more Minimal, or does it actually work?
Silvyre said: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --Init Roll|~R[[ [NH|TRKR] d20 ]]~R }} Is this possibly more Minimal, or does it actually work? It works, but like I said it won't put anything in the Turn Order. It rolls it in chat but that's it.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Does [[ 1d20 &{tracker} ]] send its result to the Turn Tracker?
Silvyre said: Does [[ 1d20 &{tracker} ]] send its result to the Turn Tracker? Yes, if I open the tracker first.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Please create a new campaign (not a duplicate) and test whether the issue persists.
Ok guys, here's another problem I just ran into. I'm using a spell attack (Eldritch Blast D&D 5e) which attacks multiple targets. What I've noticed is that when you select more than 1 target and get a critical hit or a miss it respinds as if it was for only 1 target. Here's the code I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** sends [4] beams of crackling light towards target(s)! --name|Eldritch Blast --leftsub|1 Action --rightsub|300’ ¤ Instant ¤ Evocation ~C**Components**~C ~CV, S~C   --target_list|@{target|1st Target|token_id} | @{target|2nd Target|token_id} | @{target|3rd Target|token_id} | @{target|4th Target|token_id} --Target#?{Number of targets?|4} | ~R[[ [$SpAtk] @{AtkRoll} + @{To Hit Spell}]] vs. [[0+ %%AC%%  ]] (AC) (%%token_name%%)~R --?? $SpAtk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $SpAtk.base <= 20 ?? Hit| ~R[[ [nh] 1d10 +@{CHA}]] Force damage~R --?? $SpAtk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $SpAtk.base < 20 ?? !Miss| ~C$$#ff0000|**You Missed!**$$~C --?? $SpAtk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit| ~R[[ [NH] 1d10]]~R --?? $SpAtk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $SpAtk.base <= 20 ?? !Special|~C$$#ff0000|**You are pushed back 10'**$$~C --?? $SpAtk.base == 1 ?? !Miss:|You missed horribly: ^^^^ $$#ff0000|**[[1t[Critical-Miss-Spell] [txt] ]]**$$ }} Here's a picture of the output: Any help with this will be appreciated.
Silvyre said: Please create a new campaign (not a duplicate) and test whether the issue persists. When I created a new campaign I got an Unexpected token error on the API.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Arthur B. said: When I created a new campaign I got an Unexpected token error on the API. Does that not go away when you save your scripts?
Silvyre said: Arthur B. said: When I created a new campaign I got an Unexpected token error on the API. Does that not go away when you save your scripts? No, I tried that several times.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Is PowerCards the only script installed?

Edited 1450754938
Silvyre said: Is PowerCards the only script installed? Yes. Edit:  I just recopied and pasted the script in the API now it does the same as before in the old campaign. It will roll the Initiative roll, it will pull up the tracker, but it won't put anything in the tracker.

Edited 1450755308
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Please try reinstalling PowerCards by using the Raw version , selecting all of the code on the page (CTRL+A) and pasting it into a New Script window. Delete the previous installation of PowerCards, save your script, and then test if the trkr issue persists.
Silvyre said: Please try reinstalling PowerCards by using the Raw version , selecting all of the code on the page (CTRL+A) and pasting it into a New Script window. Delete the previous installation of PowerCards and then save your script to test if the trkr issue persists. Just tried that, still the same problem.