Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Script for Easily Applying "Bless" Modifiers in 5e

Hey everyone, I was playing around with the Conditions API script but it doesn't seem to want to let you add a string to an attribute (Basically, I want to add d4cs<0cf<0 to global_weapon_attack_bonus in the shaped sheet when characters cast blessed).  Is there a API script out there that would let me do this?

Edited 1451175732
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm working on (some would say "the mythical" (I see you Ziechael!)) CharMod which should let you do this. There is also a Set Attrib script floating about in the forums but I don't have a link as I'm on my phone. 
Thanks for the suggestion. I couldn't figure out how to use the Attribute script so i guess I'll just wait for you to finish.  

Edited 1451305182
Simple non api way... create a GlobalMods character sheet, add the attribute Bless and have players put + @{GlobalMods|Bless} in their macros. Then you as the GM can just change Bless from 0 to [[1d4]] and it will automatically pull in to each of their rolls. Hrm, if you're using the 5e sheet. I think there is a global modifier. You might just be able to put @{GlobalMods|Bless} in that spot and get it added automagically to all rolls without having to modify them.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: I'm working on (some would say "the mythical" (I see you Ziechael!)) CharMod which should let you do this. There is also a Set Attrib script floating about in the forums but I don't have a link as I'm on my phone.  I am saying nothing... merely continuing to sit quietly, regularly refreshing the API forum with a sad sigh each time I do and charMod fails to appear... *sigh*