Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Nesting Abilities for Character Sheets

Hey, I'm just getting started with roll20, and I've gotta say I'm loving it so far. One thing I would like to see I think though is the ability to nest Abilities within a character sheet in the same way you can nest macros under the settings. As I'm building my pathfinder campaign, I think it would be a huge timesaver to be able to do things like reference my melee and ranged attack rolls within a macro as characters gain feats, change weapons and ammunition, that sort of stuff, instead of having to reinvent the wheel (see:excessive copy/paste) as loadouts change. Thanks so much.
You can.  %{CharacterName|AbilityName}
OH AWESOME! Was that in the wiki somewhere and I missed it, or should i feel less bad? :)