Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character sheet ideA

It occurs to me that maybe what is needed (since particular rules have their own set of characteristics etc.) is an XML character sheet which the GM can define. Then add the ability to reference an xml element in macros. If that's not possible, how about an input prompt that will prompts for input with a label? So for example, an attack macro might be: /emote attacks! /prompt [BaseAttack] /prompt [Bonus] Rolls /roll 1d20 + [Bonus] These could be defined from within a character sheet created by the GM. A character sheet could be attached to a token. I see the potential for a character sheet for Players/NPCs and a Monster sheet for Monsters (I play an old school game, so your mileage may vary)
That sound good and has my vote. Also for our Shadowrun group it would be great to include the option of using valiables for modifiers. Something like a pop-up asking you to define your variable.