Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Help] Creating Radio Buttons

Edited 1453340538
Hi and thanks for checking this out! I'm running a game called Danger Patrol which is very-not-crunchy. But, it does require a constant movement on a slider located on the paper version of its character sheets. What I'm looking for is help creating a very basic Character sheet with a bunch of on/off radio buttons.  Currently, we'll have to edit a Table in the Bio to make the same thing work. A real pain as you can imagine. Below are some images of what I'm talking about. If you are interested in helping a guy out, pop on in or send me a PM. Details below. Thanks again! XP Track: just needs on off radio buttons. Need Two Bonus Dice Boxes where the line item is editable and the boxes/buttons can be checked/unchecked.  Same thing here. Buttons are on/off. Flat black line is editable. 
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you familiar at all with HTML/CSS? While making something that looks close to those images would be somewhat involved, something basic is, well... fairly basic. For example, at its core, creating a group of radio buttons is just a matter of a bunch of type="radio" inputs with the same name: <input type="radio" name="attr_xp" value="0"> <input type="radio" name="attr_xp" value="1"> <input type="radio" name="attr_xp" value="2"> <!-- etc... --> Each check/uncheck box is simply a type="checkbox" input: <input type="checkbox" name="attr_bonus-1" value="1"> <input type="checkbox" name="attr_bonus-2" value="1"> An editable line is simply a type="text" input: <input type="text" name="attr_bonus-name"> Note that creating a custom sheet for your campaign requires that the campaign creator has a Pro subscription, not just a Plus subscription.
Thanks for the reply Brian. I had planned on upgrading if needed, so no problem there. I've done some very basic html in the bast and similar coding for different forum games. Typically I just whip out the google-fu until I figure it out. But CSS stuff is out of my wheelhouse for sure. Just looking at java stuff makes my head ache. I'll look into the upgrade later this week. Thanks again!
Oh, mighty moderator, you may make this resolved. I have more questions but not on this specific topic.