Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[CRASH] Roll20 Crashing repeatedly

Edited 1453315039
Twice so far. Keep getting the Red Box of Doom saying I've been disconnected from the server... and yes, I have tried turning it off and back on again ;) Production server, Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m EDIT: On my third try, Roll20 will not complete the loading process. It is in a constant state of refresh it looks like. The Refresh Icon on the Chrome tool bar constantly flickers as if the page is reloading. There ya go. My VERY technical and educated analysis of the problem.
Same here, seems to be happening to my friends too.
yeah im stuck loading the game screen on "rolling 1d20"
Same problem here. All players located in Germany (but different ISPs).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Wade, let's get you started on the troubleshooting guide.  Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you. M. Dinan K. can you also do the troubleshooting but create you own thread? Your problem might be very different from wades even though the end result is the same.
Same here, getting ready for game, denmark.

Edited 1453315395
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Persephone, Neovatar, Kasper k.  can you also start your own bug thread and follow the troubleshooting guide.
Same here - Czech Republic, both me and my wife. Everything has been working perfectly for months with the very same pc/browser/configuration (last time ~6 hours ago).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
We are aware of a problem with the servers:&nbsp;<a href="http://status.roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">http://status.roll20.net/</a> Nolan T: ] let them know Firebase is having an issue and we're looking into it

Edited 1453316342
Our group is getting the&nbsp;Red Box of Doom saying I've been disconnected from the server... We've gotten it a few times before. I tried refreshing but now I'm stuck at the Roll 20 Loading screen. It's the whole group not just one person. It sounds like a server issue &gt;.&lt; &nbsp;

Edited 1453318220
Pat S. said: We are aware of a problem with the servers:&nbsp; <a href="http://status.roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">http://status.roll20.net/</a> Nolan T: ] let them know Firebase is having an issue and we're looking into it So do I still need to do the trouble shooting or is that a moot point now? EDIT: Ok, so I tried everything out on Firefox and Chrome again and everything SEEMS to be back up and running. MAYBE a little sluggish, but running. I did a variety of functions inside the game and everything worked.&nbsp; Should I continue trouble shooting? EDIT #2: Everything seems to be running fine for now. But here are my specs, just in case... Web Browser = Chrome/ Firefox Browser Version = Version 47.0.2526.111 m / 43.0.4 Operating System = Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) If Javascript is enabled = Yes Your anti-virus software = AVG Ultimate (current and up to date) List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled = disabled for trouble shooting; when ENABLED: Adobe Acrobat, AVG Privacy Fix, Clearly, Evernote Webclipper, Google Cast, Docs, Docs Offline, Forms, Sheets, Slides, Video Stream for Google Chrome Cast/Nothing on Firefox (don't really use it any more).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Give it a short time and see if it clears up first. If you are still experiencing the problem start the troubleshooting guide and post step 4 results. Wade to this thread and everyone else in their own thread please.
Ours just started working after a set time :/