Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

forum code format has no word wrap

I have seen this for a week now but the code format now does not word wrap. So recently the posts with code have a section with a very long horizontal scrolling bar. I guess this could be something in my browser but was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.  Using Chrome (beta track). H
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is expected behavior and not a bug.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
(Moving to Specific Use Questions) You can use a third-party browser extension (e.g. Stylish) to customize the CSS and enforce word-wrap on pre tags: pre {   white-space: pre-wrap !important; } How to use: 1. Install Stylish for Chrome. 2. Save the code above as a New Style. 3. That should be it! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Yeah I was just not seeing it before but good to know that it is functioning as intended. H