Hey there Rollers (Roll20somethings? Roll20thers? Street Sharks?), While I've created an actual LFP Listing , I figure that hitting these forums as well never hurt anyone. It... it hasn't hurt anyone, has it? Anyways, to be both brief and blunt, the game will be starting in (roughly) three weeks on the 21st of February. I need 2-3 more players than what I have now (for a total of 4-5), and any experience level is fine. Applicants will be informed of a final decision no later than the 18th, but no earlier than the 16th, so you can feel free to apply at any time until the slots are actually filled (because there's no such thing as 'first-come, first-served' in my games). If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, respond here, start a thread in the LFP, reply to the Application Information thread, or telepathically send me your questions. I'm available for telepathy between the hours of 4 and 10, Jupiter Standard Time. I'm available for everything else whenever I notice the notification. To be slightly more long-winded, this will be a game where the players are all members of a dying breed (so to speak) trying to reclaim what's theirs. I'll be looking for players who are willing to start the game as a unified group with at least one shared goal (the reclamation of their homeland). Whether or not this goal remains shared, or the game takes an entirely different direction is up to the players, but it will start there. I have a lot of rules, the game has a lot of rules, I have a lot of houserules, but I'm always willing to teach anyone willing to listen, so things shouldn't be too bad. I've been GMing for years now (8 years. Where has the time gone?), and specifically in Anima for the last 3-4 years. I know what I'm doing (or at least I like to think so). For your reading enjoyment (and a special This Forum Only Bonus), an alternate version of the game's description text is found below. Enjoy. One of the last noble families of Helenia, the Ordina have kept their small parcel of land in order for the last few hundred years. Their land has always been fertile enough to keep them fed, but never so prosperous or significant that anyone would think of trying to wrest control of it from them. Members of the family have always been somewhat exceptional, albeit private about their gifts, and those in their employ are similarly remarkable for some unexplainable reason. Summers are fair, winters not nearly as harsh as the lands just to the north, and there was peace, even when the world seemed to be lighting itself aflame with war. Everything was going quite well for the Ordina, their vassals, and their servants until a month ago, when an unknown force (thought to be the Skuling Clan of Goldar) razed their home to the ground. You escaped the slaughter, and you're not alone. There are others with you, perhaps friends and family, perhaps servants and serfs, or perhaps just those who managed to make it out alive and away from the place you once called home. The invaders have taken up residence there now, in your old house, your old bed, and they show no signs of leaving. They're too many in number for you to hope of driving them out yourselves, and your land isn't important enough for your government to spare the troops needed to reclaim it. In the end, only you can answer the question: Now that your world has fallen apart, what will you do?