Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

4e character sheet online/application?

Evan Walsh
KS Backer
Sheet Author
I'm a DM bringing my players from WotC's Virtual Table to this and I'm trying to find a web app or a desktop app that I can recommend to my players to manage their 4e character sheet. They've all built their characters in the WotC Character Builder, so anything that can import files from that would be awesome . So far, the only one I've found that looks OK is iPlay4e . Does anyone have other suggestions? Thanks!
I was just going to suggest iPlay4E as that's the best online character sheet/storage I've found previously. There are a few iPhone apps that can tap into that as well.
iPlay 4e is used by my own group and as far as I know there is nothing better out there.