Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFPlayers DND 5e]Looking for players for a homebrew campaign Saturday 8pm - 11ishpm MST - 4 players needed

Edited 1455115473
G'day! I'm a fledgling DM looking to broaden my experience by taking on another campaign. The campaign will mirror another I run on Roll20 for my regular group, but that isn't really important. I'm pretty new to DMing, as I've only been doing it for a year or so, and I find I'm still trying to find my chops, so to speak. That said, I thoroughly enjoy it, even if I'm a bit slow at times. My campaigns are typically action/encounter based, but there will certainly be many RP opportunities because its DnD. On to the Campaign. Seven Nation Kingdom One thousand and three years ago, the Dark Lord Julious the Thirsty, performed the impossible. She brought order to the chaotic center of The World. From that time, to now, peace and relative harmony has persisted between the 6 nations, in what is known as the Age of Order. In the age before, known by no name, the 6 Nations were at constant war between each other in the conquest of land, riches, and people. The Dark Lord, Leader of the mercenary army known as The Seekers, grew tired of the constant conflict and sought to end it once and for all. Utilizing a mysterious artifact, she conjured forth seven Abyssal Lords and bent them to her will. With the power of the Demon Lords, Julious brought the 6 nations to knee, but instead of forming a nation of her own, she carved out a kingdom of perfect symmetry to preserve the individual cultures. A great wheel, if viewed from the Eye of the Gods. The Kingdom's border is a perfect circle, and at its center is a hub, 1000 kilometres wide. The hub, known as the 7th Nation, is the brain of the kingdom. Here the 7 Nation Council sits and manages the kingdom. Great spokes spread from the hub to the border, six in total, dividing the land equally. The Dark Lord Julious, gifted with long life, over saw the council for 103 years as Chancellor. She then left with her closest generals, instructing the land to leave her position open and that if they fall to chaos she will return, visiting horror and terror upon them. The above is just a short blurb about the land you'll be in, and it doesn't really speak as to what the campaign is. Some important notes: - Very low magic world, those using divine magic are rare, and those using arcane even more so. The same can be said for magic items and potions. Even when you do find them, unless they are of artifact(which I determine) quality they will have a limited life span! - Even with the low magic, ever race/class is up for grabs. - Stats are rolled, but can be placed in any order. - One multiclass is allowed. - Variant Human is not allowed - Character level starts at 5 - have a reason how you go there. I don't mean a long reason - "I'm a soldier and I'm amazing" is perfectly fine. If you want to present a detailed character background, please do.  I can help fill in some blanks, and work some bits in. Its not a needed quality though, I appreciate when the characters can be defined as we go. I would very much like some new players if there are any looking for a group Anywho, please respond here AND PM me.  I forget to check things sometimes. PS: You'll be starting in a tavern. Awesome, right?
PM sent
All full up. Thanks for the interest
are you accepting a text only player?
How are we doing character creation
PM sent hope to hear from you soon