Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why does my dungeon map resize after I align to grid?

Edited 1376769307
Hello, I am having a problem I have not had before. I have a dungeon map that has a square grid already. When I use align the grid on map level to align the table top grid to my map grid after I accept the result it enlarges my map to where it has a large portion of the map off of the visible table top surface. Then the map is way off and the grids I just aligned are so far out of whack. Why is this happening? Thank you David
Try making your page bigger (To do this go to the page settings and change the page size) I like to start with a 100x100 page, and align to grid 3 times before sizing my page down.
I will try this, thank you!
Keep in mind that if you have any half-squares it's not going to align like you want, in which case you will need to hold alt when you drag your map so that it doesn't snap to the grid.
So far so good hehe
Gauss
Forum Champion
Align to Grid resizes the map to the Roll20 grid, not the Roll20 grid to the map. :) If you need any help with the setup let me know.  - Gauss
I opened the setting to 100 x 100 because I am making a massive Dungeon/labrinth map for my thur campaign. It seems to be working great now. Thanks all for the help I really appreciate it alot.