Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Bout 13 of random suggestions ...

Edited 1455579174
1) Need a place to store macros/templates (really anything) based on user, not campaign.  Need a way to move items between campaigns.  If these functions exist at higher levels of payment - SHOW THEM - just gray them out. 2) Need a better VIEW style functionality of all lists that is customizable.  This includes the following: a) Maps, b) Macros on token and whole screen, c) journal handouts / notes / characters, d) Changing the order of color dots and icons for each token so that people can use THEIR favorites easily and not navigate a monstrous list. 3) Button default functions and screen mode assumptions are POOR.  Example 1: if I click on a token switch me to the layer that is right.  Example 2: Always return to select mode as a default.  Things like ruler control should be per use and not a standing condition.  They are not used often enough to be modes or states. 4) Allow me to designate a journal folder with  a label and give me a button that says fetch all tokens under this label to this ping spot or map in general.  Prompt for label after generic control button press AND allow that functionality on the journal label (right click i guess). 5) Right click option on ANY token to include the functionality of centering as a visually obvious choice.  Saves having to remember the specific command. 6) Still need a token based interaction with other tokens such as a macro or template convention that allows a player to specify a target token and choose a macro.  I do not have api use so apologies if this is already available.  I use this platform because its free and I cant afford more monthly costs.   7) On token action or icon that KNOWS to remove the token from the turn order list.   8) A map integrated means of weighting map areas.  Example: Movement point by terrain type.  This would then be integrated with the space bar tap move feature and a weight type could be chosen.  
I forgot to add again a very common issue that absolutely needs implementation. 9) A chat window tab that can be created for each user like a channel like Wow does it.  This allows for in context simultaneous conversations with each player to include all private rolls WITHOUT the need to do /w each time and review the one HUGE log for context.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .