Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players - 1 to 3 - For ether Dnd 3.x + mongoose publishing or Pathfinder no third party.

Edited 1456176892
Hello, My name is Aaron, i have GM for about 4 yrs now. I am 38,  and have played dnd sense first edd. I don't do Adventure Paths, all my worlds are my creations. My group has lost 3 players we have still 2 left. So we need 1 to 3 players to fill the empty slots. I will now list options for my worlds: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kampfer software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: 1 Time of game: Unknown will be set when enough players are gathered. goal of group: my goal of game is to have 3 male and 3 females (by females i mean female characters not necessarily female players) on each team to start. General info: The goal of this game is not necessarily run in and kill your opponent fights will be more dramatic story based. You start in the city with cloths on your back and you must build up your territory contact and income on your own. More territory more people you know will give you better chance at end to win contest. So its not straight hack and slash its a strategy based game too. Basic story: The story consist that females (Yandere/Tsundere) are dominate gender. (If you played dnd best example is Drow females). They use men as toys of entertainment and reproducing product of nature. Men are weaker gender mentally and physically because of course of history of domination. in the course of men trying to gain equality the females in there sick and twisted ways decided to put it to a fight to the death to see if they can achieve independence, hence Kampfer contest. Kampfer contest: There will be two teams red (female) blue (male) both male and female participants have both been genetically altered to be one of three types of combatants: magic, sword, gun. The contest will be held in a city that was sole purpose and design for this contest, using latest technology to make 3d holographic residents. the point of the game is last team standing wins. If females win men are due to a eternity of ownership, if males win they will be treated as equals forever. Stakes never been higher for the male gender. What will you choose female side? Or male side? In this conflict? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Final fantasy: software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: 1 You will start out in normal dnd world. Travelers alone not knowing each other. As night falls you find shelter in many ways as you would normally. Mid sleep you have a dream a women’s voice speaks to you wail you see a large blue crystal in front of you and black void around you. She says: “warrior’s of light. Please save me from the darkness. You are the only ones that can.” Then a bright light hits you and all around you. You wake up in a street area with many doors around you. And a street lamp in middle with a guy dressed all in black and in a 1900's suit. (Yes I am ripping this off from chrono trigger.) Then he will answers any questions you may have. From there you must choose a door (All doors are labeled accordingly to final fantasy games) You will always shave 2 sheets. For base lvl 1 For each world you choose. You will go through each game till it is beaten and return to where guy is. But you will revert back to lvl one and starting stuff when you do I call this the reset. There is a exception to the reset. Any legendary gear (magic, armor, weapons, and so on) will remain with you during reset. But will be broken and can’t be used. You must find a item in next world to repair it. At end of all games completed you will have all legendary items fixed perm and take your best build out of any world you so choose and use it to fight the darkness with. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vampire Hunter D software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: unknown Basically just like Vampire hunter D movie, Not Bloodlust. It is basically a sandbox with quest. World would be based of off Vampire hunter D movie and series. Races: Human Vampire Elite Vampire (But must give a good background or reason to be one sense there Nobles of the nobles basically Dracula kinda standard in ranks of vampires.) Half vampire Ware wolf Mutant Witch. Sides: When you start you must choose a side. Vampire or Hunter or Neutral. Now you may change this as the game continues in play. Normal races for each side: Vampire (vampire side only) Half Vampire (Vampire/hunter/Neutral side) Ware wolf (Vampire/Hunter (only if there freed from master Neutral can never accept ware wolfs)) Mutant (Vampire mostly/Neutral sometimes sense the look exactly human./Hunter) Witch (vampire only) Human (Neutral/hunter) Elite Vampire (Vampire only) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Goddesses software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: 1 Basic Story: There are two set of goddesses. Light Goddesses (good) and Dark Goddesses (evil). In the past Humanoids have advanced enough to go into space and they worship technology. They forgot all about the goddesses. The Light Goddesses where Ok with this as long as there children where happy. The Dark Goddesses became jealous and came down in humanoid form to cause chaos. When the Light Goddesses found out they also took humanoid form to stop them. A great war happened and through the world back into a medieval fantasy era. For Players: At some point in the fight, everyone feel asleep. When they wake up almost magically they only remember 4 things 1. a scene from the goddesses battle (But does not remember which one was Light which one was Dark). 2. There name. 3. There class. 4. there profession. Also when I mean magical for example lets say a farmer woke up 30 yrs ago he has plowed the same field for 30 yrs never saw a soul, but one day he goes out to plow the soil and see 3 people magically sleeping in the field waking up that was not even there before and have no reason to be there. Now you will not wake up in a farmer field but otherwise wake up same way. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A pure sandbox. software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: unknown Not much to tell about this one its a sandbox do what you want in game. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ghostwalk: software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: Unknown This is based off of Ghostwalk campaign book from dnd 3.0. Story: The city of Manifest, is a independent city. They do not owe any alignment to other city or nation. In this city is a Object called the Vail. The Vail is where the dead pass from the underworld to the living. You may ask so its a undead city? No, it is not in Ghostwalk ghost walks amongst the living normally. Any evil undead is not natural in this world they are solely created by necromancers.  In a few days in Manifest there will be a execution of a evil powerful necromancer. No one knows how long he has lived due to he body hopes when his current body is too old or is hurt to bad. The city is on edge due to this fact. Players: I will allow 1 person to be a ghost template from Ghostwalk book but need to have full groups Ok. You will start out knowing each other and be young adults starting on your adulthood adventure journey but still living at home as of now. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now for some questions I have for potential players. Please answer in your response. 1. How old are you. (reason why I ask is I only accept players 18+) 2. What game do you wana play? And what system? Dnd 3.x+mongoose publishing pathfinder 3. What times of the week are you available? 4. I start all games with min of 3 players. can you help recruit people? You can post here or mail me if interested. Tyvm. Have a good safe day.
We have found 1 player. We still have 2 optional slots. Game chosen: A pure sandbox. software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: 3 Game time: Monday and Tuesday 6pm to 10pm cst. Not much to tell about this one its a sandbox do what you want in game. Classes Races so far. Aasimar, Bard (archetype Diva) Human, Cleric Tiefling, Magus (archetype Bladebound)

Edited 1456194969
Gauss
Forum Champion
Sent a PM.

Edited 1456448469
We still have 1 optional slot left. If you are intrested please send a mail to me. We do have a edit on game time. We will only be playing Tuesdays at 6pm cst.