Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Exporting Maps

So I've built some really cool and great looking maps here in Roll20, and They are too be to get a good image of them out of print-screen. I was wondering if there's an export option, maybe export as a flat PNG grid and all? If not that would really be something worth writing up, so GM's can keep and reuse the maps they make here.
Gauss
Forum Champion
While there is not currently an export option you can transfer a map to another campaign via the transmogrifier.  - Gauss
That's useful to know. Another reason I ask is because my maps are detailed, I go a little overboard, and It would be easier for players load them if I exported them as a flat image, and re-uploaded them so that instead of have 100+ objects there is only one.  Is exporting maps a planned feature? because I could totally get behind that!
Gauss
Forum Champion
I only help users with the current tools. I am either not aware of future plans or not allowed to speak of them when I am aware. :) One thing you can do is work on the map in advance via an art program and then import the image afterwards. - Gauss