Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 3)

Edited 1455747334
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
HoneyBadger said: This line should be: --CNC :|[[ [$Roll|TRKR] 1D10cf<0cs>11 ]] ... but I've never tried using the options to adjust initiative with powercards before. Not sure if that will work properly.My  My macro perfectly works (Initiative rolls added to the tracker). But trying to adjust the initiative always returns the same value (10) and initiative is not adjusted. :( Well, I modified the macro according to your correction. Now, I can see the initiative showing the correct value in case of failed roll (initiative roll -10), but just for a sec. Then it reverses to the initial value (before initiative ajustment).
Hrm, ok. Will have to consider adding the adjustments option for the initiative tracker.

Edited 1455749390
Hey all,  Just got a new problem with the latest release of PowerCards. I'm using this code as an attack macro for a shortbow in 5e: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** aims bow at target! --title|Sneak Attack: [[ [$Snk] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] --name|Short Bow --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Range 80/320 --target_list|@{target| |token_id} --!Ammunition| ~C$$#ff0000|**@{selected|token_name} fires an arrow and has [[@{Arrows} -1]] left.**$$~C --Attack|~R[[ [$Atk] @{AtkRoll} + @{Ranged To Hit} +5]] vs. (%%token_name%%)'s  (AC)~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6 +@{DEX} ]] ~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base < 20 ?? !Miss| ~C$$#ff0000|**You Missed!**$$~C --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6]]~R --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? !Crit Damage| [[1t[Critical-Hit]]] --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 AND $Snk == 1 ?? Sneak Attack|^*~R[[ [nh] 5d6]]~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 AND ?? Properties|~RPiercing, Ammunition, 2-Handed~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} OR $Atk.total <= 20 AND $Atk.base == 1 ?? !Miss *1:|You missed horribly: ^^^^ $$#ff0000|**[[1t[Critical-Miss-Ranged] [txt] ]]**$$ }} !ammo @{selected|token_id} Arrows -?{How many arrows?|1} And I keep getting this error: evalmachine.<anonymous>:5451 if (x[0].inlinerolls[Roll].results.rolls[RollCount + 1].mods.success) ^ TypeError: Cannot read property 'success' of undefined at evalmachine.<anonymous>:5451:81 at Array.forEach (native) at evalmachine.<anonymous>:5424:39 at checkFinishedOps ( However, I didn't have this problem BEFORE the update. I didn't make any changes to the script I'm using. Can anyone tell me why it's not working and what I can do to fix it? While I'm waiting for a response, I will be going through line by line to see if I can figure it out, but figured since you guys are better at coding, you may know just by looking at the code? Thanks for any help guys! EDIT:  Ok, after going through line by line, so far I've noticed that the problem is this line: --title|Sneak Attack: [[ [$Snk] ?{Sneak Attack|No, 0|Yes, 1} + 0d0 ]] I've tried changing the tag to --hroll, and that still didn't fix it. I'm not sure how to fix this.
You're not using the latest version.

Edited 1455749820
HoneyBadger said: You're not using the latest version. But I copied it directly from the raw version on the link you posted for the latest version. I will re-copy and try again and see if that fixes it. EDIT: Ok, that seemed to have fixed it. Thanks HB. I guess I didn't copy and paste correctly.
If you do !power_version it should show 3.2.14a as the latest version.

Edited 1455752536
February 17th, 2016 ~ 6:30 pm eastern Version: 3.2.15 Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Update (GenKitty Request): Added an option to create a list of status icons and conditions and display them in a powercard. You can either use the actual status icon name or create a handout named PowerCard Status List and define an alias for each status icon, such as dazed|half-haze or blinded|bleeding-eye Usage : --Dazed:|[+dazed] The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC. Example in use...
HoneyBadger said: February 17th, 2016 ~ 6:30 pm eastern Version: 3.2.15 Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Update (GenKitty Request): Added an option to create a list of status icons and conditions and display them in a powercard. You can either use the actual status icon name or create a handout named PowerCard Status List and define an alias for each status icon, such as dazed|half-haze or blinded|bleeding-eye Usage : --Dazed:|[+dazed] The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC. Example in use... Is there somewhere to see a list of the status icon names?
Left to right in this image, starting with skull:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/images/statussheet.png" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/images/statussheet.png</a> "red", "blue", "green", "brown", "purple", "pink", "yellow", "dead", "skull", "sleepy", "half-heart", "half-haze", "interdiction", "snail", "lightning-helix", "spanner", "chained-heart", "chemical-bolt", "death-zone", "drink-me", "edge-crack", "ninja-mask", "stopwatch", "fishing-net", "overdrive", "strong", "fist", "padlock", "three-leaves", "fluffy-wing", "pummeled", "tread", "arrowed", "aura", "back-pain", "black-flag", "bleeding-eye", "bolt-shield", "broken-heart", "cobweb", "broken-shield", "flying-flag", "radioactive", "trophy", "broken-skull", "frozen-orb", "rolling-bomb", "white-tower", "grab", "screaming", "grenade", "sentry-gun", "all-for-one", "angel-outfit", "archery-target"
HoneyBadger said: Left to right in this image, starting with skull:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/images/statussheet.png" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/images/statussheet.png</a> "red", "blue", "green", "brown", "purple", "pink", "yellow", "dead", "skull", "sleepy", "half-heart", "half-haze", "interdiction", "snail", "lightning-helix", "spanner", "chained-heart", "chemical-bolt", "death-zone", "drink-me", "edge-crack", "ninja-mask", "stopwatch", "fishing-net", "overdrive", "strong", "fist", "padlock", "three-leaves", "fluffy-wing", "pummeled", "tread", "arrowed", "aura", "back-pain", "black-flag", "bleeding-eye", "bolt-shield", "broken-heart", "cobweb", "broken-shield", "flying-flag", "radioactive", "trophy", "broken-skull", "frozen-orb", "rolling-bomb", "white-tower", "grab", "screaming", "grenade", "sentry-gun", "all-for-one", "angel-outfit", "archery-target" Thank you, HB.
HoneyBadger said: February 17th, 2016 ~ 6:30 pm eastern Version: 3.2.15 Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Update (GenKitty Request): Added an option to create a list of status icons and conditions and display them in a powercard. You can either use the actual status icon name or create a handout named PowerCard Status List and define an alias for each status icon, such as dazed|half-haze or blinded|bleeding-eye Usage : --Dazed:|[+dazed] The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC. Example in use... On the PowerCard Status List handout would the alias' have the "--" in front of them or just the "tag|name"?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I believe it's just: dazed|half-haze blinded|bleeding-eye &lt;alias&gt;|&lt;status name&gt; ...
The Aaron said: I believe it's just: dazed|half-haze blinded|bleeding-eye &lt;alias&gt;|&lt;status name&gt; ... Thanks Aaron, that's what I thought just wanted to make sure. =D

Edited 1455772113
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Great work Honeybadger! Thanks.&nbsp;Would it be doable to add descriptions to the icons in the status list and add these into the powercards without writing them in?

Edited 1455782501
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
HoneyBadger said: Hrm, ok. Will have to consider adding the adjustments option for the initiative tracker. Thank you HB :) As you improve it, Powercards is becoming so great ! thx ;) Just loving it :)
Peter Bergholtz said: Great work Honeybadger! Thanks.&nbsp;Would it be doable to add descriptions to the icons in the status list and add these into the powercards without writing them in? Yeah. I'll work on that and put out an update later today. I believe it will work best if the handout looks like this and the tag|content is Dazed:|[+dazed] blinded|bleeding-eye|You grant combat advantage. You can’t see any target (your targets have total concealment). You take a −10 penalty to Perception checks. You can’t flank an enemy. dazed|half-haze|You grant combat advantage. You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can't take immediate actions or opportunity actions. You can't flank an enemy. deafened|rolling-bomb|You can't hear anything. You take a -10 penalty to Perception checks.
Have taken a new approach to my irritative attacks issue and now instead focusing on one weapon at a time (macro per weapon) Below is a power card Before Html replacement / How It should work (fill free to fix errors). I was hoping someone was able to distinguish which characters needed to be replaced so that I can visually see the ones. I've tried already to do my own character replacement but sadly couldn't get it to work. Instead of playing find the missed character replacement I thought it might be more beneficial to see which ones as a whole needed to be replaced. Here it is! !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|//Attacks with his @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_name}// --name|@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_name} --leftsub|**Range:** @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_range}ft --rightsub|**Type:** @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_type} --!Attack|?{How many attacks?:|One,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]| Two,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 5 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]| Three,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 5 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 10 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]} }}
Silvyre is the master of the html entity replacement. Perhaps Aaron and Silvyre should get together and create a script to automate this process. :D

Edited 1455795249
Silvyre
Forum Champion
ToastiePOP! said: ?{How many attacks?:|One,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]| Two,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 5 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]| Three,**Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 5 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ^^ **Attack:** [[ 1d20 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} - 10 ]] vs **AC** ^^ **Damage:** [[ 1d8 + @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]]} Currently, it doesn't look like your Roll Query has any need for HTML entities as it doesn't look like it contains any "extra" closing curly braces, vertical bars or commas. But, looks can be deceiving. I presume you've tried using it without making any character replacements? If it's not working, then the values of one or more of your Attributes (fortunately, you're only using two) must contain problematic characters. The Advanced Usage for Roll Queries section of the Roll20 Wiki now has a small troubleshooting section that directly addresses what must be done in these instances. You'll have to determine which of your two Attributes contains any commas, vertical bars or closing braces. You might be able to figure this out by entering the Attributes into the text chat. HoneyBadger said: Silvyre is the master of the html entity replacement. Perhaps Aaron and Silvyre should get together and create a script to automate this process. :D I learned everything I know about HTML entities from forum posts by The Aaron and sections from the Roll20 Wiki (which were probably also contributed by The Aaron). :) But, thank you for reminding me I need to improve my regexing skills... :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
(They were. =D )
Silvyre said: Currently, it doesn't look like your Roll Query has any need for HTML entities as it doesn't look like it contains any "extra" closing curly braces, vertical bars or commas. But, looks can be deceiving. I presume you've tried using it without making any character replacements? If it's not working, then the values of one or more of your Attributes (fortunately, you're only using two) must contain problematic characters. The Advanced Usage for Roll Queries section of the Roll20 Wiki now has a small troubleshooting section that directly addresses what must be done in these instances. You'll have to determine which of your two Attributes contains any commas, vertical bars or closing braces. You might be able to figure this out by entering the Attributes into the text chat. Thanks for that turns out I failed at copying the macro into Roll20 (forgot a closing } ) I would need to do character replacement if I added a&nbsp;query&nbsp;or drop&nbsp;down inside another?&nbsp;I'm&nbsp;still trying to get my head around when to character replace and when not to and what's the best way to&nbsp;structure&nbsp;a macro...&nbsp;The challenge is fun but having no coding experience is kinda shitty haha.

Edited 1455834006
Silvyre
Forum Champion
ToastiePOP! said: I would need to do character replacement if I added a&nbsp;query&nbsp;or drop&nbsp;down inside another?&nbsp;I'm&nbsp;still trying to get my head around when to character replace and when not to and what's the best way to&nbsp;structure&nbsp;a macro... Generally, the only vertical bars, commas and closing curly braces you should not replace are those that are part of (a) the syntax of the Roll Query itself, or (b) Attribute/Ability&nbsp; calls . This is because those calls get converted before they have a chance to become problematic to the Roll Query . However, if the values that these calls are converted to contain any problematic characters, those characters will need to be replaced, as the parser will interpret the characters in those values as Roll Query syntax. See: Advanced Usage for Roll Queries Notwithstanding, here's a shortlist of items which are syntactically problematic when nested within Roll Queries i.e. stumbling blocks: Roll Templates (closing curly braces) Other Roll Queries! (closing curly braces, commas, vertical bars) Grouped rolls (closing curly braces, commas) Some API Script chat command syntax (the curly closing braces used in multi-line applications; the vertical bars used in --tags| etc.) Commas, which people like to flavour their Roll Queries with, are often overlooked, sadly enough. There are many forum users who are more than happy to help with individual Roll Query-related issues. Please create a new thread in the Specific Use Questions forum for such purposes. Thanks.
Hey guys, just had a random thought and possible idea for you HB, if it's not already possible in PowerCards. Is there a way to have the script pick a random target? I.e. player has a weapon that has an ability to misfire at random and would select, or give a prompt to select another token. So for example, Ambrose fires said weapon, it misfires, a d6 is rolled to pick the random direction and the closest token to&nbsp;Ambrose is the new target of the damage? The misfire would of course have to happen prior to any damage from the weapon.
Nope. That level of automation is not part of PowerCards and likely won't ever be. Sorry.
HoneyBadger said: Nope. That level of automation is not part of PowerCards and likely won't ever be. Sorry. Ok, just wondering. It's not too big of a deal. I didn't know if that would've fallen into your automation taboo or not.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That isn't to say you couldn't still use a hidden d6 roll to indicate the direction of the misfire so that you can easily work out who the new target is using conditional logic...?
February 19th, 2016 ~ 9:30 am eastern Version: 3.2.16 Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Minor Update: Roll ID's will now get the table id number from a rollable table and can be accessed as the base number of a roll id. [[ [$Tbl] 1t[RandomWeather] ]] Tbl.base will get the tableidx rolled on the table, including the weight. So if you have a table with three items weighted item1 (10), item2 (5), and item3 (1), you'll get a number between 0 and 15, with item1 on the table being covered by number 0-9, item2 by 10-14, and item3 by 15.
HoneyBadger said: Peter Bergholtz said: Great work Honeybadger! Thanks.&nbsp;Would it be doable to add descriptions to the icons in the status list and add these into the powercards without writing them in? Yeah. I'll work on that and put out an update later today. I believe it will work best if the handout looks like this and the tag|content is Dazed:|[+dazed] blinded|bleeding-eye|You grant combat advantage. You can’t see any target (your targets have total concealment). You take a −10 penalty to Perception checks. You can’t flank an enemy. dazed|half-haze|You grant combat advantage. You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can't take immediate actions or opportunity actions. You can't flank an enemy. deafened|rolling-bomb|You can't hear anything. You take a -10 penalty to Perception checks. That would be awesome!
Yeah, sorry... that update didn't happen. I got sidetracked with making Star Wars Edge of the Empire characters... but it will get added soon.
No better distractions then charactercreation! :D
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Playing is a pretty nice distraction... &nbsp;:)
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi ! I am having a problem I already saw in this forum but the solution was about unwanted spaces : nesting queries. I made a powercard that is totally functional for each skill of my game. I want to make a macro to choose the skill (so that we don't have 2 lines of skills when selecting a token). Here is a test I made for the macro : !power {{ --bodyfontsize|18px --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{character_name}** rolls for &nbsp;**Row** ! --name|Skill --rightsub| **Row** --Margin:|[[ [$Jet] floor(((@{Row}+?{Bonus})-1D100cs&lt;@{Row}cf&gt;@{Row})/10)]] --?? $Jet &gt;= 0 ?? Success| ! --?? $Jet &lt; 0 ?? Fail| ! }} The name of this test macro is .... test (thx, Captain Obvious...). I checked there were no spaces in the name. Now, I made another macro that's :?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test}} The character's name is bla. When trying to use it, it returns "no ability found for %{bla|test}" and the result of this macro in the chat is just "bla". So what am i doing wrong ? ^^
Calling macro's from a roll query requires html entity replacement I believe. Not something I'm really familiar with.
February 20th, 2016 ~ 10:00 am eastern Version: 3.2.17a Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Update: PowerCard Status List now accepts a third option to include a description of the status effect. Though this was created for D&D 4e conditions... I'm sure you'll find some other use for it as well. If you do not include the description and just use dazed|half-haze, the script will ignore that and print anything you put in that tag. Usage: dazed|half-haze|You grant combat advantage. You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can't take immediate actions or opportunity actions. You can't flank an enemy. --Dazed|[+dazed] The above will show, in chat, the full description of dazed as set in the PowerCards Status List handout.
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
HoneyBadger said: Calling macro's from a roll query requires html entity replacement I believe. Not something I'm really familiar with. Well. i'm not sure, since I don't have a syntax error. From what I can understand (and my knowledge is pretty limited about this...) the ability is not found and not executed (error message), the syntax should be correct, right ? Thx for your answer, anyway :)
Ziechael said: That isn't to say you couldn't still use a hidden d6 roll to indicate the direction of the misfire so that you can easily work out who the new target is using conditional logic...? Yea, I was already thinking about that. Thanks for the suggestion.=D

Edited 1455993899
Phoxounet said: Now, I made another macro that's :?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test}} If I remember correctly from problems with this myself (thanks to Aaron, and Silvyre) this section of your code should be ?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test& #125;} But without the space between the & and &nbsp;#. For some reason even putting it in code it's changing the HTML entity on here. You may also have to change the preceding { to HTML. Guys, feel free to chime in and let me know if I'm correct about this.
HoneyBadger said: February 20th, 2016 ~ 10:00 am eastern Version: 3.2.17a Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Update: PowerCard Status List now accepts a third option to include a description of the status effect. Though this was created for D&D 4e conditions... I'm sure you'll find some other use for it as well. If you do not include the description and just use dazed|half-haze, the script will ignore that and print anything you put in that tag. Usage: dazed|half-haze|You grant combat advantage. You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can't take immediate actions or opportunity actions. You can't flank an enemy. --Dazed|[+dazed] The above will show, in chat, the full description of dazed as set in the PowerCards Status List handout. Woot! Thanks a lot Honeybadger! :)

Edited 1455994228
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Arthur B. said: Phoxounet said: Now, I made another macro that's :?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test}} If I remember correctly from problems with this myself (thanks to Aaron, and Silvyre) this section of your code should be ?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test& #125;} But without the space between the & and &nbsp;#. For some reason even putting it in code it's changing the HTML entity on here. You may also have to change the preceding { to HTML. Tried this, without spaces of course, and&nbsp; ?{Skill|Row,%& #123;bla|test& #125;& #125; and every version of this macro (I may have forgotten possibilities &gt;&lt;). It is not working. In fact, I don't even have the "ability not found" error anymore. It now returns :?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test}} I hate having to deal with these html entities &gt;&lt;
Phoxounet said: Tried this, without spaces of course, and&nbsp; ?{Skill|Row,%& #123;bla|test& #125;& #125; and every version of this macro (I may have forgotten possibilities &gt;&lt;). It is not working. In fact, I don't even have the "ability not found" error anymore. It now returns :?{Skill|Row,%{bla|test}} I hate having to deal with these html entities &gt;&lt; HTML's are a pain. Sometimes, it's just a matter of going through with a fine toothed comb. The last } bracket should be a regular bracket. The one inside should be replaced by the HTML property. If the end bracket is not there it won't recognize it as a roll query. Try again but keep the end bracket regular.
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Tried it too&nbsp; ?{Skill|Row,%& #123;bla|test& #125;} ?{Skill|Row,%& #123;bla&&nbsp;#124;test& #125;} The first returns :&nbsp;%{bla| the second one is worse : the parameter of the query becomes : Row,%& #123;bla& #124;test& #125; without spaces for the html entitie.... Hate them so muuuuuuuuch !
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Arthur B. said: Guys, feel free to chime in and let me know if I'm correct about this. You're not. Read why here. Phoxounet , Arthur B. , please create a new thread to discuss Roll Queries.
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Silvyre said: Arthur B. said: Guys, feel free to chime in and let me know if I'm correct about this. You're not. Read why here. Phoxounet , Arthur B. , please create a new thread to discuss Roll Queries. Are you referring to this :&nbsp;To reiterate an important point: do not subject any @{Attribute}, %{Ability} or #Macro calls to any character replacements. ? Because, if you are, then my problem is not about html entities. But I may have not understood correctly.

Edited 1456002528
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Phoxounet said: Are you referring to this :&nbsp;To reiterate an important point: do not subject any @{Attribute}, %{Ability} or #Macro calls to any character replacements. ? Yes; please see the Troubleshooting section of the Advanced Usage for Roll Queries ; it directly addresses the issue you're having.
Silvyre said: Arthur B. said: Guys, feel free to chime in and let me know if I'm correct about this. You're not. Read why here. Phoxounet , Arthur B. , please create a new thread to discuss Roll Queries. Well damn, I tried. I guess I don't understand that part of it as much as I thought. Thanks for clarifying Silvyre.

Edited 1456320711
noticed some minor tidbits about the automatic descriptions for the status icons. Mainly that even with allow_urls set to false, it still shows (as is maybe intended?) the urls found in the description. Also for some reason it doesn't allways pick up on the icons from the start, causing a crash saying it isn't defined even though it is exactly the same as the description above it (except for naming). PS: I would love to create a big powercard listing all the conditions with their corresponding icons and send that to chat as a GM but it seems to have the same icon not defined even though i have several characters allready using them. Edit: It seems calling multiple different icon in a single powercard in separate tags causes a crash aswell (after creating a GM only character in case the cause was using a powercards as a global macro)

Edited 1456323754
1. Allow_URLS is there to make an actual, clickable link. So just having the plain text url show up is expected behaviour. 2. I cannot replicate any of the other behaviour you have mentioned. !power {{ --name|Conditions --Blinded:|[+blinded] --Dazed:|[+dazed] --Dominated:|[+dominated] --Dying:|[+dying] }}
It was the handout adding &lt;p&gt; tags to the text, logged the parsing of the handout and discovered the cause that way. Since i was testing with 3 conditions there was allways one status that caused the crash. Fixed it by starting the handout with an empty line and a &lt;br&gt; so the &lt;p&gt; tag was no longer relevant for the naming of the statuses. I have no clue why my handout was acting up though since i had no problems when i entered only one status. But yeah for some reason my statusname was suddenly "&lt;p&gt;prone" for example so when u used "--Prone:|[+prone]" it couldn't find the corresponding status and went boom.
Ah, I will look into using some regex or something to remove all html character references other than &lt;br&gt;.
and perhaps catching when you enter a [+*status*] that isn't registered so the entire script doesn't need to be rebooted is usually gives an error along the lines of "cannot acces icon of undefined" when trying to access "state.PowerCard_StatusList[symbol]"