Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Strange Map Behavior

Today, my map that i practice macros on went screwy. Now, anytime i try to use any macro, the chat goes blank, & nothing posts.  Macro & chat becomes unresponsive. What in the world is going on here?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Before we delve into troubleshooting, could you try clearing your game's Chat Archive ?
will do!  Funny you mention that, because i was getting that whisper in my other ear earlier myself!  :) Ok, that seems to fix that problem, now if i can only get my nested macro to work!

Edited 1456444389
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Cool, glad that's solved. Feel free to create a new thread for help with your nested macro; I'm sure help will drop by... :) Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread.