Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Delete a row of a repeating section

Am I correct that all I need to delete a row in a repeating section is to delete all attributes it contains or will I miss something that way?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That seems like it would work.  I've not experimented with repeating row attributes too much, the best I can say is make a test campaign and try it out.

Edited 1457108052
Great. It does work. However, you have to careful to really not miss any attribute and how to properly handle attributes which are not initialized yet. For example an attribute of a textfield in a row which you have not explicitly created all attributes for will not exist until you enter a value into it, therefore it is besser to be sure that all attributes of a row are initialized at all moments. Yeah, my scripts now can add and remove repeating rows conditonally on API calls, which is really cool and saves so much manual typing work :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
sweet!