Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ceiling/Weather Layer

It'd be nice to have an additional layer above the Token Layer that isn't clickable when not on it, a la the GM layer, but visible to players. This would allow simple, partially transparent tiles to become effects like fog, underwater combat, and colored light, and would allow them to affect tokens, in addition to the backgrounds, so your tokens don't stand out so heavily against the effects. For added utility, being able to adjust the transparency of the layer itself via Roll20 would be really nice, to save time adding my own transparency to tiles.
+1 Been asked for before. Along with a number of layers options and customization.
Good idea, I like it.
Completely agree, this would be awesome!
+1
Dylan G.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1. (especially if it would be possible to place colored shapes on there and drag transparancy)
+1 for more layers
+1
+1
+1
+1 ( i Really want this feature) 
Yes! A thousand times, yes! Well, maybe not an entire "thousand". But definitely a good half-dozen times!
+1
Yes! +1
+1 for extra layers.
+1
+1