Our Game I've been DMing an adventurers' guild survival campaign in a setting that feels a bit like a mix between  Fable and  Innistrad . We are currently down to 3 players, and we're looking for a 4th to balance out the party. We play every other Saturday starting at 11am EST; the game runs late into the evening with regular stretch breaks and meal breaks. We've kind of got our own system, so we don't use the classic D&D character sheet on roll20. We're pretty fond of homebrew and house rules, but we don't employ anything overly complicated; they're more like patches. We use  Curse Voice for audio. About Us We're a bunch of recent college graduates in our early-to-mid twenties. Our personalities are pretty diverse and we've got all of the player qualities that James D'Amato would refer to as the Head, the Heart, and the X-Factor. We're all over the place, and we balance each other out. I'm pretty laid-back when it comes to the rules, but I'm all business when the game is in session and I expect my players to take it seriously. I'm not a player killer, but death is still a possibility (we're at level 3 and nobody's died yet). I've been DMing for about 3 years and I aspire to have the DMing qualities of Rodrigo Lopez, Matthew Mercer, and the Angry GM. So far, so good. You totally don't have to read this, but you want to know more about my core values as a Game Master,  here you go . What We're Looking For in a Player You don't even have to know how to play D&D; I'm a great teacher. I just want someone who shows up on time time, and doesn't miss sessions. Also, we have a facebook group and we want someone who can check in regularly in case something important comes up. We welcome feedback and open discussion about how the game is playing, so don't be afraid to speak your mind. We want you to take the game seriously, but be willing to happily take risks and laugh at great failures. D&D should be about having fun, after all. Still Interested? You can reply to this post, or send me a PM. I'd like to set up a meeting so that we can talk about mutual expectations, building characters, and fitting you into the existing narrative and mechanics of the game. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!