Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 3)

Edited 1456327393
and perhaps catching when you enter a [+*status*] that isn't registered so the entire script doesn't need to be rebooted is usually gives an error along the lines of "cannot acces icon of undefined" when trying to access "state.PowerCard_StatusList[symbol]" Edit: html tags in info should be fine though, i enjoy having links to relevant wiki pages in case I need to refresh my memory or if one of my players wants to read up on something
Hrm, thought I had it checking for undefined at some point.
Theres a check for undefined or empty names to omit them from the statuslist but none to catch when passing a non-existent icon or name :) i just added a simple check to statusSymbol and it seems to work, returning an empty tag. But I'm not a javascript developer so there might be cleaner ways :) if (!_.contains(statuses, symbol)) { if(state.PowerCard_StatusList[symbol] == undefined){ return ""; } icon = state.PowerCard_StatusList[symbol].icon; info = state.PowerCard_StatusList[symbol].info; }
I tried the new status feature and it didn't work at once. My problem was related with the text on the handout. After reading Khoro's post about the handout introducing markups that troubles the script, I tried what he did. I started the handout with an empty line. However it didn't solved it. I returned the 'status|icon' text lines starting on the first row and now it works. Don't know if some html markup changed along the editing of the handout and it solved the problem, but I hadn't done anything else and now it works.
I'm trying to determine if a certain die rolls a 1 in my roll formula so I can put some text in a powercard.  This is what I have so far. !power {{ --name|Skill Check --titlefont|Georgia --format|Skill --corners|10 --leftsub|Faith --rightsub|Check --Faith:|[[ [$Atk] { 1d@{Faith}!,1d@{wilddie}!}kh1 [Faith] + @{faithmod} + ?{Mods|0} [Mods] - @{wounds} [Wounds] - @{fatigue} [Fatigue] ]] --?? $Atk.ones == 1 ?? !Backlash|: ~C You suffer backlash! ~C --?? $Atk.total < 4 ?? !Miss:| ~C You failed. ~C --?? $Atk.total >= 4 ?? !Hit:| ~C You are successful! ~C --?? $Atk.total >= [[4 + 4]] ?? !Raise:| ~C With a Raise! ~C }} The 1d@{faith} is the one I need to know about.  Using $Atk.ones will fire if either that or the 1d@{wilddie} comes up with a 1.  Is it possible to check only the first roll?
Not at the moment, Irondrake. They're treated as a sinlge roll really.

Edited 1456692018
First off i would like to thank everyone that has contributed to make PowerCards.  Its truly awesome. If anyone has the time i would love to trace down my error in this. My character is a Shield Bash build that uses his first confirmed hit to trigger a second attack.  I have that working well. The part that is acting up is my crits. We play in Pathfinder where Crits are rolled again to confirm.  I have that working.  However i randomly get "No Crit" messages mixed into my output. Even fewer times i get the actual crit roll when it should not have been triggered. Many thanks in advance for the help. !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|Rhah rams his shield into @{target|token_name} --format|Clint --title|Successful Hit on target with Shield Bash activates Shield Slam feat – gives free bull rush.  ^^^^ Bull Rush target activates Spiked Destroyer feat – triggers Armor Spike as swift action. ^^^^ Bull Rush into Solid object activates Slam. --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --name|Shield Bash --leftsub|Lethal --rightsub|Standard Action  --Shield Bash:|?{Attack type?| First no Charge, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 + 24 ]] vs AC | First Charge, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 + 24 +2 ]] vs AC | Second, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 + 24 -5]] vs AC} --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|bar2}?? !Miss *1:|You missed. --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Hit *1:|[[ [NH]2d6 + 30]] Shield Bash --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Armor Spike:|[[ [$Atk3] 1d20cs>20 +22]] vs AC --?? $Atk3.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk3.base <> 1 ?? Hit *2:|[[ [NH] 1d6 + 22]] Armor Spike --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Bull Rush:|~C ?{Bull Rush Into Object?| No, [[1d20+37]] vs CMB| Yes, Slam [[ [NH] 1d20+37]] vs CMB [[ [NH] 8d6+18]] Damage} ~C --?? $Atk.base >= 20 ?? Roll to Confirm Shield:|[[ [$Atk2] 1d20 + 15]] ^^^^**CRIT** damage x2 --?? $Atk2.base == 1 OR $Atk2.total < @{target|bar2}?? !Miss *2|No Crit --?? $Atk3.base >= 20 ?? Roll to Confirm Spike:|[[ [$Atk4] 1d20 + 15]] ^^^^**CRIT** damage x2 }}  Here are a few examples of the random "no crit" or Roll to confirm  

Edited 1456692588
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I see two instances where the closing ?? (conditional syntax) is not preceded by a space.

Edited 1456757575
I'd like to use conditionals tags on target_list powers, so I can check criticals for each of its rolls. Something like this: --target_list| @{target|1st|token_id} | @{target|2nd|token_id} | @{target|3rd|token_id} | @{target|4th|token_id} | @{target|5th|token_id} | @{target|6th|token_id} | @{target|7th|token_id} | @{target|8th|token_id} | @{target|9th|token_id} --Attack#?{Nº targets|1}|[[ [$Atk%%target_number%%] 1d20 + 4 ]] vs %%ref%% (%%token_name%%) --?? $Atk1.base > 1 ?? Critical|[[18]] (@{target|1st|token_name}) --?? $Atk2.base > 1 ?? Critical|[[18]] (@{target|2nd|token_name}) --?? $Atk3.base > 1 ?? Critical|[[18]] (@{target|3rd|token_name}) ... --?? $Atk9.base > 1 ?? Critical|[[18]] (@{target|9th|token_name}) }} What I'd need is some %%target_number%% variable with the iteration number of the current attack, in order to assign each roll to a different $Atk# variable, and then reference them on the 9 conditionals tags. I suppose that variable would be TagCount , could it be added as a %% referenceable variable? Thank you!
Conditionals and target_list/charms options don't work together at the moment. Not sure if and when they ever will.

Edited 1456788366
But I'm not using the charms within the conditionals tags. I restricted the charms to the tag following the target list. Even though? Here is what I did. I made these changes: * add a new parameter 'iteration' to the getTargetInfo function * use the variable TagCount as value for this new parameter * add a new option for charm content replacing, in getTargetInfo: case 'target_list': return iteration; Then my previous macro --target_list| @{target|1st|token_id} | @{target|2nd|token_id} | @{target|3rd|token_id} | @{target|4th|token_id} | @{target|5th|token_id} | @{target|6th|token_id} | @{target|7th|token_id} | @{target|8th|token_id} | @{target|9th|token_id} --Ataque#?{Nº de objetivos|1}|[[ [$Atk%%target_list%%] 1d20 + 4 ]] vs %%ref%% (%%token_name%%) --?? $Atk1.base > 1 ?? Crítico|[[18]] fire (@{target|1st|token_name}) --?? $Atk2.base > 1 ?? Crítico|[[18]] fire (@{target|2nd|token_name}) --?? $Atk3.base > 1 ?? Crítico|[[18]] fire (@{target|3rd|token_name}) ... --?? $Atk9.base > 1 ?? Crítico|[[18]] fire (@{target|9th|token_name}) almost works (tested for 2 targets): Each attack roll is identified by its iteration order. Therefore, only conditionals referencing actual rolled attacks are shown (if conditions are met, which is allways the case in the macro of the example). My problem now is somewhere whithin inline processing. This is the PowerCard of the example before the script calls JSON.stringify : ... "Ataque #1":"[[ [$Atk1] 1d20 + 4 ]] vs [[[[10+[[floor(1/2)]]]]+[[[[[[floor((18-10)/2)]]]]]]+0+1+0+0+0+0]] (Ezren)", "Ataque #2":"[[ [$Atk2] 1d20 + 4 ]] vs [[[[10+[[floor(1/2)]]]]+0+2+1+0+0+1+0]] (Seelah)", "?? $Atk1.base > 1 ?? Crítico":"[[18 ]] fire (Ezren)", "?? $Atk2.base > 1 ?? Crítico":"[[18 ]] fire (Seelah)", "?? $Atk3.base > 1 ?? Crítico":"[[18 ]] fire (Seelah)", ... "?? $Atk9.base > 1 ?? Crítico":"[[18 ]] fire (Seelah)", ... It should work. However, this is after: ... \"Ataque #1\":\"$[[1]] vs $[[15]] (Ezren)\", \"Ataque #2\":\"$[[2]] vs 14 (Seelah)\", \"?? $Atk1.base > 1 ?? Crítico\":\"$[[3]] fire (Ezren)\", \"?? $Atk2.base > 1 ?? Crítico\":\"$[[4]] fire (Seelah)\", \"?? $Atk3.base > 1 ?? Crítico\":\"$[[5]] fire (Seelah)\", ... I don't understand what happened. Why does it treat different the inline rolls of Ezren and Seelah's ref ? And what does happen then with critical conditionals? Any help would be appreciated.
Hrm, might start with zero instead of one. I don't know. I'm at work, but I will take a look some time this week.
Thanks, Silvyre.   Even when adding the spaces for those $$ I still got random "No Crit" messages.  Not every time but still random.  I ended up just removing the offending lines and will ask the DM the old fashioned way haha.  The Maco still works very well for what im needing. Is there a way in PowerCards to nest another Macro?  I was going to create an "Attack macro" with "+@{mod}+@{mod}+@{mod}+@{mod}" so my sheet will update them.  However i cant get powercards to pull the macro.  Thanks for the help again. Clint

Edited 1456805867
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Clint G. said: Is there a way in PowerCards to nest another Macro?  I was going to create an "Attack macro" with "+@{mod}+@{mod}+@{mod}+@{mod}" so my sheet will update them.  However i cant get powercards to pull the macro. This should work; could you post the PowerCards macro and the "Attack macro" macro in full?
I figured it out.  Apparently it wont nest a macro created in the Abilities Tab of the character sheet.  You need to use the "Macros" section of your settings tab.  I also needed to add the "selected" to the attribute. My attack Macro is  +@{selected|bab} +@{selected|StrMod} +@{selected|closecon} +@{selected|Ramming} +@{selected|wep1foc} +@{selected|wep1enh} +@{selected|pwratt} My PowerCard is now power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|Rhah rams his shield into @{target|token_name} --format|Clint --title|Successful Hit on target with Shield Bash activates Shield Slam feat – gives free bull rush.  ^^^^ Bull Rush target activates Spiked Destroyer feat – triggers Armor Spike as swift action. ^^^^ Bull Rush into Solid object activates Slam. --tokenid|@{selected|token_id}  --name|Shield Bash  --leftsub|Lethal  --rightsub|Standard Action  --Shield Bash:|?{Attack type?| First Charge, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 #attack +2 [charge] ]] vs AC | First Attack No Charge, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 #attack ]] vs AC | Second, [[ [$Atk] 1d20cs>20 #attack -5 ]] vs AC //second//} --?? $Atk.base == 1 OR $Atk.total < @{target|bar2} ?? !Miss 1:|You missed. --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Damage *1:|[[ [NH]2d6 +@{pwratt|max} +@{wep1dmgstat}  +@{closecon|max} +@{wep1spc} +@{ramming} +@{wep1enh} ]] Shield Bash --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Armor Spike:|[[ [$Atk3] 1d20cs>20 #attack ]] vs AC --?? $Atk3.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk3.base <> 1 ?? Damage *2:|[[ [NH] 1d6 +@{pwratt|max} +@{StrMod} +@{closecon|max} +@{wep2enh} ]] Armor Spike  --?? $Atk.total >= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk.base <> 1 ?? Bull Rush:|~C ?{Bull Rush Into Object?| No, [[1d20 +@{tabcmb}]] vs CMD| Yes, Slam [[ [NH] 1d20 +@{tabcmb} ]] vs CMD [[ [NH] 8d6 +@{StrMod}*3 ]] Damage} ~C --?? $Atk.base >= 20 ?? Roll to Confirm Shield:|[[ [$Atk2] 1d20 + 15]] ^^^^**CRIT** damage x2 --?? $Atk3.base >= 20 ?? Roll to Confirm Spike:|[[ [$Atk4] 1d20 + 15]] ^^^^**CRIT** damage x2 }}

Edited 1462954311
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Clint G. said: I figured it out.  Apparently it wont nest a macro created in the Abilities Tab of the character sheet. Again, PowerCards should be able to handle Ability calls without problem. I'm glad it's working for you now, though. Clint G. said: I also needed to add the "selected" to the attribute. Attribute calls (e.g. @{AC}) that are not placed within one of tabs of a Character Window (e.g. within a field on the Character Sheet Tab or within an Ability on the Attributes & Abilities Tab ) must use a keyword to let the parser know which Character you intend to call that Attribute from (e.g. @{selected|AC}). Using a Selected Token with a Macro Using a Targeted Token with a Macro It's also worth noting that, for whatever reason, Ability calls always require a keyword , even within a tab of a Character Window . (e.g. %{AttackMacro} won't work but %{Character Name|AttackMacro} will.)

Edited 1456838465
Thanks HoneyBadger . (it does start with $0: Recarga roll is the 0th roll. I haven't pasted the full code for the macro but you can see that roll on power card image) Hi Clint G. , I had a similar problem nesting attributes with references to other attributes for auto-calculation purposes of my sheet. Don't sure if it's the same problem, but you can try with the code I posted on this thread if you don't want to use the "Macros" section. It still works with the new updated script, only lines where you should insert the code I posted changed to 1120 and 1094 respectively.

Edited 1456928291
I'm afraid my problem is with API sendChat input processing. I'll report it at the Bug forum.
Hey all!  So, I've got another issue that I can't figure out. I'm trying to do a random alignment change for one of my players. They have to roll 2d6 to determine their new alignment every day. On the first die a 1 or 2 is lawful, a 3 or 4 is neutral, and a 5 or 6 is chaotic. On the 2nd die a 1 or 2 is good, a 3 or 4 is neutral, and a 5 or 6 is evil. Here is the code I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{character_name}** //gets the feeling that something is about to change!// --hroll|[[ [$Law] 1d6 +0d0 ]] [[ [$Good] 1d6 +0d0 ]] --name|Random Alignment Change --leftsub|Current Alignment (@{Align}) --?? $Law == 1 OR 2 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos1|^* //Your Alignment is Lawful!// --?? $Law == 3 OR 4 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Law == 5 OR 6 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos3|^* //Your Alignment is Chaotic!// --?? $Good == 1 OR 2 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil1|^* //Your Alignment is Good!// --?? $Good == 3 OR 4 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Good == 5 OR 6 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil3|^* //Your Alignment is Evil!// }} And here is the output that I'm getting: Any help with this would be appreciated! I have already tried to go through line by line and can't figure it out. And as you can see by the output sometimes it only gives one result, sometimes none, and sometimes both. I've run it quite a few times and it will eventually pull up ALL of the options, but for whatever reason will not always generate them every time.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Arthur B. said: Here is the code I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{character_name}** //gets the feeling that something is about to change!// --hroll|[[ [$Law] 1d6 +0d0 ]] [[ [$Good] 1d6 +0d0 ]] --name|Random Alignment Change --leftsub|Current Alignment (@{Align}) --?? $Law == 1 OR $Law == 2 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos1|^* //Your Alignment is Lawful!// --?? $Law == 3 OR $Law == 4 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Law == 5 OR $Law == 6 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos3|^* //Your Alignment is Chaotic!// --?? $Good == 1 OR $Good == 2 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil1|^* //Your Alignment is Good!// --?? $Good == 3 OR $Good == 4 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Good == 5 OR $Good == 6 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil3|^* //Your Alignment is Evil!// }} Try the changes in bold above?
Also, you shouldn't need to do the +0d0 in the hrolls... that's just for when you want use a static number instead of a roll.
HoneyBadger said: Also, you shouldn't need to do the +0d0 in the hrolls... that's just for when you want use a static number instead of a roll. I didn't think so, but I was trying everything to get it to work.
Ziechael said: Arthur B. said: Here is the code I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{character_name}** //gets the feeling that something is about to change!// --hroll|[[ [$Law] 1d6 +0d0 ]] [[ [$Good] 1d6 +0d0 ]] --name|Random Alignment Change --leftsub|Current Alignment (@{Align}) --?? $Law == 1 OR $Law == 2 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos1|^* //Your Alignment is Lawful!// --?? $Law == 3 OR $Law == 4 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Law == 5 OR $Law == 6 ?? !Alignment Law or Chaos3|^* //Your Alignment is Chaotic!// --?? $Good == 1 OR $Good == 2 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil1|^* //Your Alignment is Good!// --?? $Good == 3 OR $Good == 4 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil2|^* //Your Alignment is Neutral!// --?? $Good == 5 OR $Good == 6 ?? !Alignment Good or Evil3|^* //Your Alignment is Evil!// }} Try the changes in bold above? Tried that and it didn't work. I just made a separate one for each number for each roll. That works well enough, calls them up the way they are supposed to.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmm weird, worked fine for me...? Fortunately there are many ways to skin a cat as they say (i do not endorse the skinning of pets by the way)...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
New Wish: Handout Configuration.  Every time you update this, I have to go diving into the script to find the things I want to change, such as ALLOW_URLS, ALLOW_HIDDEN_URLS, and USE_TIMESTAMPS.  It would be lovely if the GM-settable portions of the configuration could be stored outside the script, such as in a handout, so the GM could set them once and be done with it. *big hopeful smile*
GenKitty said: New Wish: Handout Configuration.  Every time you update this, I have to go diving into the script to find the things I want to change, such as ALLOW_URLS, ALLOW_HIDDEN_URLS, and USE_TIMESTAMPS.  It would be lovely if the GM-settable portions of the configuration could be stored outside the script, such as in a handout, so the GM could set them once and be done with it. *big hopeful smile* Next time I get around to working on PowerCards, I'll include this.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Can you tell I'm working on GM stuff?) I'm lost in formatting, please help?  I really want to enfold the 8d1 so it doesn't gunk up the tooltop mouseover. Works !power {{ --name|@{selected|token_name} --Damage:| [[ [NH]@{wep1dmg} + [$Precision|NH]8d1 +[[ @{wep1enh}+@{wep1spc}+@{wep1dmgstat} ]] [Static Bonuses] +?{Additional Damage Modifier?|0} [Misc] ]] ([^Precision] Precision) }} Does NOT work (changes bolded): !power {{ --name|@{selected|token_name} --Damage:| [[ [NH]@{wep1dmg} + [[ [$Precision|NH]8d1 ]] +[[ @{wep1enh}+@{wep1spc}+@{wep1dmgstat} ]] [Static Bonuses] +?{Additional Damage Modifier?|0} [Misc] ]] ([^Precision] Precision) }}
Try placing the Roll ID outside the nested inline roll.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
THAT applies the Precision tag to the entire amount rather than just the 8.  I think I'm going to try this another way -- kill the dice roll entirely and go with static numbers instead :> This Works: !power {{ --name|@{selected|token_name} --Damage:| [[ [NH]@{wep1dmg} + [$Precision|NH]{@{level}} +[[ @{wep1enh}+@{wep1spc}+@{wep1dmgstat} ]] [Static Bonuses] +?{Additional Damage Modifier?|0} [Misc] ]] ([^Precision] Precision) }}

Edited 1457494032
[^Precision.base] would work in that instance, if it were a dice roll. I believe. Never mind...
Weird. Not sure how I would fix this "bug"... I'll put it on the to do list. [[ 1d8 + [$Precision] 8 ]] applies Precision to the whole roll. [[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [$Precision] 8 ]] and [[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [$Precision] [[8d1]] ]] applies Dmg to the 1d8 roll and Precision to the whole roll. [[ [$Dmg] 1d8 + [$Precision] 8d1 ]] applies Dmg to the 1d8 roll and Precision to the 8d1.

Edited 1457505052
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
*sniffle* HB, what am I doing wrong with my new playtoy?  I just started testing it out. !power {{ --name|TRIP ATTACK --Dazed:|[+dazed]|Testing }} generates TypeError: Cannot read property 'dazed' of undefined at statusSymbol (evalmachine.<anonymous>:911:42) at String.replace (native) at formatter (evalmachine.<anonymous>:964:18) at doInlineFormatting (evalmachine.<anonymous>:986:11) at evalmachine.<anonymous>:581:23 at Array.forEach (native) at evalmachine.<anonymous>:579:14 at checkFinishedOps (
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Ok, I see you reassigned the + for handout listing.  However, !power {{ --name|TRIP ATTACK --Dazed:|[dazed]|Testing }}  just prints out " Dazed: [dazed]|Testing" I'm very frustrated that mine matches yours for input, but does not match yours for output.
No, the + is for the power card... Handout Named: PowerCard Status List statusname|statusicon|status description goes here dazed|half-haze|You grant combat advantage. You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can't take immediate actions or opportunity actions. You can't flank an enemy. PowerCard !power {{ --named|Condition Info --Dazed:|[+dazed] }} That's it.

Edited 1457568942
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I do precisely what you laid out here, and I get a crash error :/ TypeError: Cannot read property 'dazed' of undefined at statusSymbol (evalmachine.<anonymous>:911:42) at String.replace (native) at formatter (evalmachine.<anonymous>:964:18) at doInlineFormatting (evalmachine.<anonymous>:986:11) at evalmachine.<anonymous>:581:23 at Array.forEach (native) at evalmachine.<anonymous>:579:14 at checkFinishedOps ( Powercard, not powercardS. I hate computers.  This works.  THANK YOU.
Ah... I will change it look for both of those heh. Easy mistake to make.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I have a minor question.  Could the expand option do 'SUM = DICE ROLLS' instead of 'DICE ROLLS = SUM'?  If it's a pain in the ass don't worry about it :>
I'll add RXPND to reverse the order so as not to bother people that use it the other way already.
To Do List: Add RXPND to show SUM = EXPRESSION Add PowerCards Status List as option for handout name Work on adding Handout configuration options
I'm playing with the new fx engine but since I stink at API-use. Do you guys know any way to get the effect centered on the targets instead of the triggering token when using powercards?  

Edited 1457618657
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just add the /fx on a new line in my macro/ability. To centre it on the target just use @{target|token_id}, instead of 'selected', after the effect-colour call. You can even use @{target|Target 1|token_id} and @{target|Target 2|token_id} after the effect call to send a beam between two targets (handy for arc of lightning type spells).
Perfect Ziechael! Thanks a lot! :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem, i've just been through ALL of my spell macros adding sound effect calls, special effects and API button based saves for quick access during play... my players won't know what hit 'em... nor will they likely appreciate the time and effort it took lol.
Ziechael said: No problem, i've just been through ALL of my spell macros adding sound effect calls, special effects and API button based saves for quick access during play... my players won't know what hit 'em... nor will they likely appreciate the time and effort it took lol. I think I missed something somewhere...We can now use special effects with PowerCards???
I didn't do anything to support them. They just work as is. They will not work with conditionals however. 
So how do you use them? What's the syntax for special effects?
/fx type-color @{selected|token_id} @{target|token_id}
Thanks HB!
Ziechael said: No problem, i've just been through ALL of my spell macros adding sound effect calls, special effects and API button based saves for quick access during play... my players won't know what hit 'em... nor will they likely appreciate the time and effort it took lol. How do you add sound effects?
HB are you going to be adding this to conditionals?  Example: --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Hit|~R[[ [NH] d8 +@{STR} ]] ~R /fx missile-blood @{target|Destination|token_id} Or, would that be too much automation?