Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Help] Moving the players view of the map when you move to

So i have a general Q,  i run some pretty big maps, and when i move around the map to show the players more detailed aspects of that map, i wanna have it so that when i move, the players view will also move along with me.  or if there is a specific key in function to "snap players to view" thing when i move around the map.   help?  *If there isnt a function like this, i will definitely put in for a suggestion* 
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As the GM, hold Shift and then hold your Left Mouse Button on a point on the map. All players' views will scroll to that point.
Thank you once again brian! now go to bed, its 3am! :P 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As your question was answered fully, this thread will be closed now. If you have anymore questions or need help, please create a new thread.