Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

tiled background

Please allow, when on the background layer, the orange handle to go beyond the maximum map size such that a tiled background image can fill it all up. Otherwise, the bottom/right edges will not be filled in. (IE, tile over the edge instead of under -- showing only part of an image.) Low priority, since it requires partial images the way you're doing it. Medium priority if you switch (as I suggest elsewhere) to allowing a specified background image per page, with "center" "stretch" or "tile" as options.
I ask the same for the green handle. Or, even better, the centred/stretched/tiled background image Daryl suggests. In stretching a background graphic to completely cover a 16 by 19 page, I had to go to page settings, set the page to 17 by 20 and activate its grid, return to the map layer, stretch the graphic to the appropriate grid lines, return to the page setting, deactivate the grid, restore the 16 by 19 page size, and return to the map layer again.