Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 4E: Keep on the Shadowfell (GMT) Newbie friendly (5/6 confirmed) Starting 12/01/12

Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Update: 5 players have registered interest and i have spoken to 4 so far. We are looking to play on Saturdays and will start on Saturday the 1st with a longer than normal session. We could possibly accommodate 6 players (so one more) if there is any more interest but no more than that and if the 5th player doesn't confirm within a week i will open his spot for others. As i have been looking for a 4E campaign to play in the GMT -2 to GMT +2 time range, i guess i should put my money where my mouth is ask how many people would be interested in playing? I am totally new to table top in general but i have a sufficient grasp of the rules that i could run a very basic premade campaign if no one else is able or willing to GM (or we could do a collaborative effort one or two of us GMing or swapping). This will be a very newbie friendly zone, but i would also welcome the voice of experience. I am available between 4pm and midnight Sun-Thu, 4pm onwards on Friday and all day Saturday (GMT). Unless anyone else would like to GM i would start with "Keep on the Shadowfell" with custom characters (not the premades). I will start as soon as we have 5 player or a GM that can build a campaign for less, once we have the players we will set a date and time and i will make some times available before then to help with character building. You can reply here, send me a pm, chat to me on Skype (pigalot) or email me (pigalot -at- gmail -dot- c o m) with any questions or for registering interest.
hey, I'd like to show interest as a player. I am UK base and I have played 4e at every tier, but have mostly player heroic. As for times, I am in late night games on Tues, Thurs and Fri, and often have things to do early on Thursdays, so would prefer not to play that late on Wednesdays. Other than that i would love to play in a game that is in a more 'sensible' time for my timezone >.>
Im also UK based, so would like to register interest. I have access to a character builder which i am more than happy to share, and can play weekdays 6pm-11pm, weekends all day. I'm not quite up to speed with DMing, but know the rules pretty well and can help out if required.
I'm definitely interested, especially for Fridays and Saturdays. Any other day would be fine as well if it doesn't last past midnight my time (GMT +2). Not too familiar with the rules just yet, so assistance will be required in the start.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Looking good so far if we can get two more people we can start negotiating a time and day. @Brendan are the weekends any good for you? if so Sat is looking like a winner.
Another new player here very eager to get some experience, I'm interested - if you'll have me, I'm also based in the UK. Saturday during the day would be ideal for me, obviously it would depend on everyone else.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Well that brings us up to four and so far it looks like Saturday is a good option. A few things to sort out then: 1. Can every interested add me to Skype (my user is pigalot and i will show as Alex) that way we can discuss details and we will use it for voice. 2. As its already Saturday we cant really start today, also next week from Thursday - Monday i will be at Minecon, I'm not sure i will have any Internet there so its unlikely i will be around for that Saturday, what i would suggest is one of two things: we could have our first game somewhere from Sunday (tomorrow) till Wednesday if you want to get started asap or we could perhaps have a longer session on the following Saturday. Let me know what you guys think and contact me on Skype.
I was thinking, if everybody is up for it (and available), we might have a trial run tomorrow to see how it goes, whether we might require some help or pointers from an experienced gm/dm or just some help from more experienced players until we are up to speed? (just my thoughts) :) I've added you on skype.
I would not be available tomorrow I'm afraid, sorry. I'm free all afternoon today to sort out any details though perhaps. I've also added you on Skype.
I'm in the right time zone (Hungary), and everything else seems to line up with my interests. Is there still a free spot for a player? If there is, I'd be interested.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Sure that would bring us up to 5 players add me to skype and when i can get you all together we shall have a chat about classes and stuff
Thanks! Added.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Brendan can you please contact me to let me know if you still want to play. Also still have room for a 6th player if anyone is interested.
I am, but I can only play on Saturday evenings.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Shouldn't be to much of a problem add me on skype
I am interested in playing as a PC, I've DM'd for quite too long and would like to take a quick break from it, but I am knowledgeable if you got a question to ask. Based in the US on EST. Friday and Saturday work for me. I'd be down to simply just observe the game, its fun to watch things unfold.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Contact me on Skype, we may have hit 6 people i still have a few people to talk to but we will chat.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
OK i am back from minecon and the campaign will start this Saturday i still only have five down on the list so we still can manage one more, if your interested please send me a message on Skype asap.
I would like to join if there is enough room for me, just sent you a message on skype.