Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The Void Tileset: Personalized tile gift!

Robert R.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone.  My new tile set, Void, has just gone up on the marketplace - my first to be placed on Roll20 - and can be found here:  Void: Industrial & Sci-Fi Textures . However, this isn't just a post to simply advertise the pack.  Instead, to celebrate the new Void pack, I will be producing a small number of completely personalized tiles (at up to 512x512 resolution) for ten early adopters!  (Expect 7-10 days for the request to be fulfilled).  All you have to do is:  1) Download the Void texture pack  2) Assemble a small map using a handful of your favorite tiles*  3) Post a screenshot here in the thread (I recommend imgur.com for image hosting)  4) Include in your post what tile you would like to see; detail it as much as possible!  (If you would like two versions of altering color, that may be arranged)  5) PM me your e-mail address, or request I PM you with a link - both methods will work great.  6) If your tile appears in a future Roll20 pack, you will be given Special Thanks credit, listed in any way you wish!  You can, of course, opt out of the credit. Minor notes worth bringing up: * This is not a contest - the first ten people to do this will be given the custom tiles! * I reserve the right to turn down a tile request for a substitution (if the content is deemed highly offensive; I have no issue with blood & gore, of course!) * In general this is limited to one tile per person, but small alternate versions may be provided if practical, on request. Anyway, that's it.  If folks have an interest in some custom tiles and the map pack in general, I really would like to give something back as a thank you.  I wish I had the time and resources to make a tile for everyone, but look forward to creating the first batch soon.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Looks cool. I may have to see what I can do with it. :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
I like the look of this set, Robert, especially the blood smear messages! Can never have too many blood smears, right? Great textures and style!
Russ H. said: I like the look of this set, Robert, especially the blood smear messages! Can never have too many blood smears, right? Great textures and style! Can NEVER have too much blood. :) 
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I love that pattern on the right side of the picture, and really like the elevator passage tile; it's very elegant and cool looking in its simplicity :)