Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cards placed on the tabletop - proportions lost

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am very new to Roll20 so this may have already been addressed but I cannot find anything about it in the forum. I noticed that when I draw a card from a deck and place it on the tabletop that the card proportions change. II tried placing in on the Map layer and the token layer and get the same results. Am I doing something wrong or missing a setting some where? For a standard card set as show,n this is a small issue but for cards I created that contain text it becomes almost unreadable until I stretch the card out. Thanks
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It appears to be resizing due to  snap to grid . Try holding the alt button while dropping it to the the tabletop to see if that solves the issue. Also you can try  setting the size for a specific amount instead of leaving it to auto.   Card size on tabletop Determines the size that the cards are played to the tabletop at. If left blank, the system will automatically determine a size.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Pat I tried the Alt button, same result. The deck is the default one that comes with roll20. I noticed it has a Card Size of 140 x BLANK. So I entered entered 196 and that did the trick. Thanks for the assistance Mike
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad I could help. I'm going to close the thread but if you have another question, please create a new thread so we can help you.