Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a Teacher

Alright, so I've used Dark Heresy for alot of my RP's(and a D100 fits most of them soundly) but I made a new one that I wanna try a D20(GURPS) on, could someone maybe help me with various questions? preferably over Skype if possible generalsturnn I just don't get much from reading, I understand better if spoken to about it, I've always had trouble with D&D due to it's D20 system but I figure it's about time I learn, so, please? someone give a little help?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend you just finding a game that welcomes new people in the system that you want to learn and play. This gives you several benefits as it allows you to learn as you play with examples in action, find new friends, and create a group that you can game with. LFG search engine LFG Forum Right now you post is be considered offtopic as it is not specifically aimed at the use of roll20 but at learning a system. From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/ADND /r/Pathfinder_RPG /r/savageworlds /r/shadowrun /r/swrpg /r/40krpg /r/warhammerfantasyrpg /r/WhiteWolfRPG /r/LFG but I wanted to point you in a good direction also so I supplying a variety of links for different systems on reddit so you can find knowledgeable people there before I have to close this post and move it to the off-topic archive. Good luck