Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Tileset, Dungeons & More.

IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
This is my second tileset I've released to the market, it includes hand drawn tiles for the aesthetic I've been aiming to achieve. There are transition elements for a seamless transition from my Cavern tileset to this current one. If you feel like taking this tileset above ground or simply prefer to put your own background behind the tiles, you can. There are duplicates that feature a transparent background. Initially, I wanted to make it a ruins tileset, but didn't want to pigeonhole it, so I added ruined columns as an art asset, instead having them hard-copied into the maps themselves. The cavern tileset was also updated recently, so if you already bought it, you should revisit it. Hopefully some of you find some use out of it. Happy gaming!
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
Dugeons....wow, good job on the title. Obviously, Dungeons is the word I'm going for. ;)
I read it as Dungeons if that is any consolation. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I fixed the post title for you.
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Pat, I appreciate it.