Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Chat Pics

My DM has this really cool macro written and i would like to share it, but i cant quite seem to get it right, so im hoping someone can help me with something similar. What it is, it lets us post a pic in the game chat box. when clicked, it asks for a description of the pic, then another box pops up to add the web address as .jpeg, .png and so on. If someone could help me write a macro that allows this, i would be forever grateful because its such an awesome thing to do. I cannot recall if it is an API, but it could be that too. either way i would be thankful. thanks for taking the time to read this, and any help is welcome.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
API not required, you can do something like: /em shares ?{Description|an image} [image](?{URL}#.png) The first will prompt for a description (defaulting to "an image") the second will prompt for a URL and display the image.  (Adding #.png on the end causes things that don't have the extension at the end to still be displayed.)
thank you so very much, thats exactly what i was trying to do. Your awesome, this thread can be closed now. Again thank you so much :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Great!  Happy Rolling!