Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Sheet Worker] TypeError: _registeredCallbacks[subname][j] is not a function

What does the error TypeError: _registeredCallbacks[subname][j] is not a function(…) sheetsandboxworker.js?20150218:251 TypeError: _registeredCallbacks[subname][j] is not a function     at self.trigger (sheetsandboxworker.js?20150218:60)     at DedicatedWorkerGlobalScope.messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?20150218:232) mean?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Most likely, the second parameter to an on  function (or possibly getAttrs ) has a problem. Could you share your sheet workers?
I have fixed the problem by changing the order of declaration: 1. var functioname = function(){ .... 2. on(events, functionname); I just wanted to understand what the error exactly means. Thank you, I guess your answer sufficiently answers that.