Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Character Sheet updates

The Pathfinder Character Sheet updated recently and now none of my players who use spells has them anymore. I've tried migrating the spells over from the "config" section but it just wont seem to work. The sheet just ends up with 73 "Error! You must delete this row before editing any items in this section.",and only the level 1 spells being migrated fully.

Edited 1464750515
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
First off, sorry you are having issues. ;-( Is this ver. 51?  To be clear, all spells other than 1st level have red dashed warnings on them?  All spell casters?  Has this been a community sheet all along, meaning the sheet has progressively been updated as we have released updates?  If you are the GM, can you make a backup of your game so that we might have a look or possibly the Devs (Riley) could take a peek?

Edited 1464783025
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
First, Whatever you do don't delete the spells from config or you'll have to re add them all.  Secondly, when was the last time you used the sheet? Do you remember the date or version number? Was it more than a month or 2 ago? Thirdly, are any on the config page red? Do any have missing data ? Getting GM access to a copy of the game would help yes. Then we could look at it more and hopefully figure it out. production is still .51. a .52 should be released today or tomorrow (it;s already merged we're just waiting for roll20 to push it to the live server). maybe remigrating after .52 is out will fix it

Edited 1464792008
Ok sorry, I fell asleep. The red dashed boxes seems to have half fixed themselves overnight. The sheet is the pathfinder sheet version .51, and I used it only 4 days ago. None of the config spells are in red though. The spells no longer have red boxes. But underneath them on the spell level tabs there are row after row of empty red boxes. This doesn't really hamper anyone, but I have a suspicion that it is slowing down the player's sheet.

Edited 1464792368
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
you will need to delete those. the config ones are good because those are the originals that are not touched. problem is they will not be updated, but they can be a backup for now. So keep them around until the new spells are working perfectly. if you can delete all the red blank ones. then close out and exit the campaign. come back in see if they are back,and hit refresh, see if they are back. (sometimes we found when we delete a red row, hitting refresh causes the red rows to reappear)
So all that worked until I refreshed it. I deleted all the red blank ones. then closed out and exited the campaign, then came back and they were gone. I hit refresh and they all came back.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please open a bug report for the issue of "deleted red rows reappear". I will add to it since i have an example as well. something is wrong and it's not deleting certain rows. It is a Roll20 problem.  You can also look through your attributes tab on the token for anything that says "undefined" and delete it. that helped me in one similar instance, but I still have the problem.

Edited 1464795224
is opening a bug report just posting a thread in the bug forum?
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3453130/deleted-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3453130/deleted-</a>... Im doing most of this from work, so it's not as filled out as I would like.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
thanks, i added some more explanation
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think from what Riley has said, we need to be sure all the red rows are gone, even if there are normal working rows because there could be unexpected behavior later.

Edited 1464804399
How do you mean? I've deleted all the spells and remigrated them repeatedly and it still happens. The issue is that the rows don't seem to actually delete themselves.