Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interlaced repeating fields and managing buttons

Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi ! I tried to interlace 2 repeating fields for a character sheet. The purpose was to add fields for bags and in these bags, add inventory lines for items. <fieldset class="repeating_bags"> <input type="text" name="attr_bag"> <input type="number" name="attr_bagTotalWeight"> <fieldset class="repeating_items"> <input type="text" name="attr_item"> <input type="number" name="attr_itemWeight"> </fieldset> </fieldset> The content is working as intended (bags are added and you can add items in each one. But managing buttons are totally messed up regarding bag content. When clicking on modify, trash cans symbols and the done button appear but the done button for the repeating_items fieldset section is not working. At this stage, the only way to remove items is to completely remove the bag : only repeating_bags managing buttons work as intended. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Phoxounet . It's not possible to nest repeating sections at this time. You may wish to support this suggestion: Nested Repeating Sections
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hoo... Didn't know that. I thought it was ok since it seemed to be working except the managing buttons weird behavior. Thx for the input ! :) (moreover, I posted it in the wrong section. I wanted to post it in the bug section but this is clearly not a bug :) )