Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable table values with inline rolls

Hi all, I've a problem... I'm trying to make three rollable tables for different weather aspects (temperature, wind, precipitation). I've setup a macro rolling on all three tables like so: /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Weather}} {{Temperature=[[1t[Weather-temperature]]]}} {{Wind=[[1t[Weather-wind]]]}} {{Precipitation=[[1t[Weather-precipitation]]]}} Now, on the temperature table I have three entries ("Normal", "1d4x10 degrees colder", "1d4x10 degrees hotter"). My goal would be to have the "1d4*10" rolled.  If I write them as "1d4x10 degrees colder" or "1d4*10 degrees colder", when I roll I get the following: hovering on the 1: The text is not showing and it's not rolling the d4 (rolling multiple times will always return "1"). If I write them as "[[1d4*10]] degrees colder", when I roll I get the following: Is there a way to get the "1d4*10" rolled or at least the text printed right? Am I missing something? :) Thank you for the help!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Hakan, Unfortunately, the only way I know of is to use an API script (requires Pro subscription). The script is  recursive tables by The Aaron.
You can just copy the results and paste it back into the chat. I've done that, it's not automated but it works.