Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] New in-sheet macro buttons?

In the new Pathfinder sheet I would like to make a macro that when the selected token is picked I can use the new [Attacks] or [Spellbook] button that is in the sheet.  Something along the line of : %{selected|attacks-macro} or %{selected|attr_attacks-macro} but I can't figure out what that attribute is called to make one. I play 2 characters frequently when we are down players and it would save space on macro bar if I can choose token and select the attacks/spells instead of going in-between sheets all of the time. I REALLY love that new feature!

Edited 1465099179
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Used the inspect mode in chrome, the button is called @{attacks-macro}. Tested it in a character ability, and it worked. Now, It'd be really awesome if we could have access to the macro. I like to put current and max spells prepped, ammo, what have you in to the descriptions. Guess for now I'll just make a dummy spell at each level with the name being the number of prepared spells. Edit: for spellbooks: the macro is called @{spellclass-X-book} X being 0-2. I'm having a problem with the spellbook macro though, where it is always one edit behind the sheet. and I can't seem to get it to spawn for new spellcasting classes.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try this Matt PC attacks: @{selected|attacks_button_macro} Class 0 Spellbook: @{selected|spellbook-0-roll} Class 1 Spellbook: @{selected|spellbook-1-roll} Class 2 Spellbook: @{selected|spellbook-2-roll} @Scott Currently the command button macros are generated within sheet workers.  We're looking at additional functionality. I can't seem to get it to spawn for new spellcasting classes. Make sure to choose a class from the drop-down selector and adding an appropriate CL.
Thanks Vince, the spellbook works but the attack does not. I did drag the attacks macro to the macro bar at the bottom and it did show attacks_button_macro but I could not get it to work with selected token:

Edited 1465149650
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Oops, try this (missing the " s ") PC attacks: @{selected|attacks_button s _macro} We need to add some title text to those buttons also.  ;-)
Ug! I thought that I looked soooo closely to the spelling, yes the s  fixed it!

Edited 1465177538
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
hmm, does it have two names then? because @{attacks-macro} works as well, not to mention being easier to type/remember.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@{attacks-macro} is the value used in the sheet/button roll ( @{selected|attacks_buttons_macro} ).  Normally you would want to use the sheet/button's attribute.  In this case, you are able to grab the value directly, so either attribute works for now.  However, if the button's value changes, ie maybe we add another value or another macro to @{attacks-macro}, you would no longer be getting the value used for the button roll.  Best to use the button roll attribute IMO.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification.