Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Upload size issues 10mb

I realize that part of this might be the wrong forum, but I still think it primarily fits in here. I have a few really large pictures that I uploaded to roll20 (10mb+). As of right now the only way to do this seems to split up the image and try to puzzle it together on the page itself. The issue however is that it seems you cannot move pictures by pixels, if there is i am unaware. If there is not, what was the design decision to limit the upload size to 10mb (for supporters) I see no harm in unthrottling since the max is caped anyway

Edited 1465334080
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Using Alt+arrow keys you can move selected images by 1 pixel at a time (even tested by moving a graphic a single unit just to be sure... took 70 presses).
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You'll probably be able to get those large images below 10mb (with negligible quality lost) by saving them as a .jpg file with a resolution of about 72 dpi.