Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Restrict movement with see-through dynamic lighting?

Is it possible to have dynamic lighting and restrict movement both checked, have some areas the players can see through, but still have their movement restricted? For example, a wall of force. Again, I can't just uncheck dynamic lighting and use restrict movement, because I need dynamic lighting. I just need 2 kinds, 1 that blocks visions and 1 that does not. Thank you!
The only way to currently do this would be to put invisible light tokens around the outside.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There's also the path collisions script (can't remember the exact name of it). Which pretty much does the "restrict-movement" part of dynamic lighting with out the "blocks light" part of dynamic light paths.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Scott C. said: There's also the path collisions script (can't remember the exact name of it). Which pretty much does the "restrict-movement" part of dynamic lighting with out the "blocks light" part of dynamic light paths. That would be  Collision Detection , which is capable of halting movement based on paths on layers other than the dynamic lighting layer.
Awesome, thanks guys. I can work with that.