Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom dice on the Marketplace?

If I want to sell custom dice for one purpose or another on the Marketplace, what is the correct way to do that? Should I be selling a custom script? A Campaign with the dice in it? What?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is not currently a means to texture dice, although it is a planned feature. As such, any custom dice in a game would have to be images in a rollable table, so the best way to sell them would probably be as image packs. I would recommend selling a full basic set (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d%), which would be 70 faces (since the ones digit of the d% is the same as the d10).
I need more than an image pack, because that wouldn’t configure how many sides, and so on. Do I need a script for that, or is there another way to package a full rollable table?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend you contacting the devs and asking for their opinion about what you would need for this type of asset package. You can contact them at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>