Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API not working?

Edited 1467597150
Is anyone else having this issue? I'm trying to use my commands for some of my API's and it keeps doing this: As you can see from this next pic, I do have API's set up and running: Any suggestions, or help, is welcome. P.S.: They were all working earlier today.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Arthur, mine all seem fine so I would point you towards the standard tech help steps if you are still experiencing this issue, in particular step 4 would help identify any deeper issue: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Arthur, Saturday night the API would run for about five minutes before we got that, also the Red Rectangle of Death was going on and off all night. This has become a constant barrier to our games running smoothly. I have recently had the API crash in a test bed with no scripts running. Seriously considering dropping my sub at this point.
Al -- which game were you having the red error box in on Saturday? We had an issue with a Firebase shard so I just want to make sure it was the same one.