Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script or Command to set tokens to a certain size?

I want the ability to quickly set tokens to specific sizes in pixels. Is there a command I could make a macro out of that would set the token size? If not, is there a script that can achieve this? Thanks!

Edited 1470079223
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
tokenMod can do this I believe. Probably with a command like: !token-mod --set width|x height|y Aaron has an example of setting a token's position and dimensions in the screencap of the script's help menu
To clarify, I'm looking for something more efficient than the right-click menu. Preferably something I could do on multiple tokens at once... but even just not having to re-enter the number each time would be great.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I need to start using TokenMod, so I'm not sure, but knowing Aaron I'm sure that it uses msg.selected, so any token you have selected when it is triggered is affected
Success! Brilliant!  Every morning I wake up thankful for tokenMod.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
:) The size is in pixels, but inline rolls are supported so if you want to deal in tile units, you can do: !token-Mod --set width|[[ X *70 ]] height|[[ Y *70 ]] And yeah, totally works on selected tokens. :)
Good to know, but this is for Warmachine so no tiles! Thanks though.