Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

1 - hex / 2 - hex temporary solution by turning "Is drawing" on and off

Edited 1470160598
While we wait for roll20 coming up with a solution for 1-hex / 2-hex side of an avatar, you guys should try this 1 - Create a rollable table, name it your avatar 2 - Upload an avatar for each instance (important: the Width should always kept fixed while you change the Height). I just figured out that width determined the Hit point bar that floats above picture so, when youre come up with it, use 400x400 to1-hex and 400x800 for 2-hex (dont upload 800x400 so you mess up the hit point bar okay?). Something like this notice that on Long reach and down i upload 400x800 dimension (so the huntress' down stance seems up) Now put the avatar on the game and choose "is drawing" so you can get the auto-ajust feature of the hex-grid Now that the token is drawing, you can adjust it to fix the hex, and put more info on it. For now she's on 1-hex side, all the normal token feature works (such as this clock marker) Switch her to 2-hex side by change by Multi-side > change side Then i choose the long reach as part of my step and attack manouver but the token will be deformed, so i manually adjust to 2-hex, its not a good solution because the figure will ocupy 3 hex as part of auto-adjust system of roll20 (half of A-hex, full B-hex and half of C-hex) Notice that the Hit Point bar didn't deformed because of the Width dimension. Even turning the token 90º degree or any angle. Now we turn off the "is drawing" feature temporary (dont worry, u dont lose any mark that already is on the token - i temporary remove the clock mark manually just to adjust it size). then put her on the right position, and turn "is drawing" again. Now she's on the right position in a GURPS combat style (ocupping 2-hex) The turn "is drawing" on and off also works for close combat, altough Hit point bars overlaps (if u just drag on avatar over the other they will be mest up) Hope that this little tutorial might help you guys out ;)
Very cool