Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Oneshot today D&D 5e

Hi, anyone interested in a D&D 5e oneshot today? I could DM, while preferring to play.  Robert
i am interested, most likely as a player as i haven't DM'd before 
I am interested as well. I would be looking to be a player. I'll play any class, I have ideas on pretty much all types. I have a detailed description of myself on my profile if you want to take a look. I can play with most voice set ups.
With 3+1 I would start playing. :) We could play a chapter of one of adventures (Legend of the Silver Dragon).  Level 5. Desperate defenders of a castle under siege. Strong military and combat vibe, a bit gritty, a tad rogue-like.
are you taking in new players?
Sorry D J. the game is already underway. There will be more games in the future. :)