So I've been finding this sheet to be very useful and well made it's dice roll scripting is really great. The ability to make use of sheets for characters from the many sub-settings (Vampire, Werewolf, Giest, etc) in one game is particularly great since I'm having NPC's of different supernatural origins showing up. However, there are a couple things I think would improve this sheet for use particularly when you take into account certain Supplement books. Here are the following suggestions I have based on my game (which is Vampire the Requiem focused): Ghoul Sheets - the ghoul book for Vampire the requiem introduces the option for ghoul characters, and even if no one is playing a ghoul the modifications to a sheet for a ghoul would be useful for a NPC's sheet. Ghouls still use the Morality/Integrity system rather than the Vampire's Humanity. Ghouls do carry vitae and make use of Disciplines similarly to a vampire though. However, they don't have Blood Potency to deal with like a vampire as their blood potency is the same as the vampire whose fed them blood. So largely the Ghoul's sheet is a modification of the base game sheet to be able to Track Vitae and account for the Disciplines. Ghost/Spirit sheets - many of the World of Darkness games involves spirits and ghosts as NPC's and they make use of a different set of statistics from any other game, even Giest. As You have Essence, Corpus, and Numina to deal with and keep track of in deal with these character types. This is especially true if your making use of the Inferno book that deals in the Demonic Spirits (which are separate entities from the Demons in Demon the Descent) and what they have to offer. Which also adds in the fact that these Demonic Spirits have different Ranks and can have multiple vices which they have power over. A sheet which can account for these many things to allow for better management of NPC's of this type would be helpful. Addition of more of the 2nd Edition sheet s - Adding the newer settings such as Demon the Descent and Beast the Primordial to the list of 2nd Edition sheets would be nice to be able to make use of NPC's or Characters that belong to these groups to a game with characters from one or more of the others.