i love star wars as a setting and i've been itching to play a a good rebels oriented game, i have nothing against all the jedi only games or the weird scum and villainy sandboxes but i'd love to just get back to the classics and cruise the galaxy in X-Wings blowing up imperial superweapons, blasting stormtroopers and trying to liberate a galaxy from the tyrannical grip of the Empire. no one seems to like running games of that kind but i know at least SOME people out there would be itching to play one, at this point i've given up hope of anyone else running a star wars game like that and for years i've kind of considered running one, the kind of game i'd enjoy playing myself, get back to the roots of star wars and give people a chance to play the big damn heroes like in the old EU days. i dont really feel like i can do it myself though, i have all these ideas about what i could bring to a campaign, things i can do to help build a scene or make things abit richer, elements of the world i can build to make it feel more alive, plot lines, quests, weapons and other tidbits, i have so many ideas i want to try out but i just dont feel like i can actually run a game as a solo DM. what i'd really like is if i could co-dm a game, either starting an all new one or even joining an existing one with someone else who could help show me some of the ropes and intricacies that actually come with being a DM, it would really help me if i could work on such a thing with someone else to help me out, covering the areas im weak or show me what i would be doing wrong, someone who can come up with their own ideas and the like, not just someone i can talk to but someone who can actually help fill the role of DM (ideally someone who has DM'ed a good campaign before, even if they haven't done saga specifically) with that in mind here is some information that could potentially be useful to someone who may be interested in helping me to run a game. Availability - i am free every day of the week save for sundays and mondays on which i have pathfinder, i am currently in Mountain Daylight Time (UTC−6:00) and in that timezone i am best in the ranges of what would be noon to midnight for me, most american time zones are something i could work with, others may be possible but we'd have to discuss it. Playstyle - i feel i would be able to best help a game that is a mix of roleplay and combat (ideally around 50/50 or close), story is important to a game but at the same time im looking to involve myself in a star wars game, if you dont feel good about blasting stormtroopers or blowing up tie fighters star wars may not be a good setting for you. Experience - star wars saga is by far the system i am most experienced with, though i also have good familiarity with other D20 based systems (and even some experience with Non-D20 systems such as shadowrun) so i have a pretty good grasp of the mechanics and could easily help a game on that front, even to the point where i could arrange homebrew rules and/or content if need be or desirable with lower odds of fucking up the campaign (as homebrew sometimes does), i haven't got enough knowledge on D6 star wars to utilize it (and i have no interest whatsoever in Edge of the Empire) GMPC's - i dont believe in them, i feel that someone should either run a game or play in one but they should not try to run the game and be a member of the party at the same time, it always gets really, REALLY weird whenever people do that. Voice - i have a working mic and have used an array of VoIP programs including Skype, Discord & Curse and am well equipped and able on that front. i cant think of any other relevant information that could be important to you guys right now, if you think i could help you run a game (or if you could work together with me to make a new game) then post below or send me an IM, bear in mind even if i get a DM im not looking for players here in this post, if we can make it happen we would utilize Roll20's LFG feature for that which will also make it easier to screen potential applicants. and thats it then i suppose, i'd love to see if anyone would be interested in helping me run a game or seeing if i could be a good fit for someone elses in this role, if not or no one thinks i could offer anything, well thats cool too, i understand and ill stick to playing in games as opposed to running them.