Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API for stacked rollable tables

This may have been addressed already, but I couldn't find it. Is there an API script that has the ability to stack rollable tables. For example, If I have a bunch of tables to generate an NPC, i.e.: Name, Appearance, Attitude, etc, and roll them all at the same time in a table format?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could use rollable tables and the default roll template to do this... or are you wanting to have tables rolls other tables, in which case the  recursive tables script will be super useful. Using the roll template and a number of rollable tables: &{template:default} {{name=NPC Generation}} {{Name=[[1t[name]]]}} {{Age=[[1t[age]]]}} {{Description=[[1t[description]]]}} {{Attitude=[[1t[attitude]]]}}