Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Typing in the token search bar while dragging a token onto the tabletop results in the token becoming "stuck."

Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Easily reproducible. Just start typing a few letters for a token in your library, grab the token, then type another letter into the bar. The token will freeze where your mouse had it. It cannot be cleared if it is on the tabletop. A browser refresh clears this, no problem.
It also happens with maps from time to time, although it is random for me, can't willingly reprodice it.

Edited 1472407258
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I was able to reproduce this easily in new sessions, and have alerted the Dev Team. As Stephen C. mentioned, reproducing this bug requires: Typing into the search box, Dragging an asset (holding down LMB) without releasing focus from the search box, Typing into the search box again without releasing LMB from the asset. It appears that the act of searching/displaying results a subsequent time causes the asset being dragged to freeze in place, even after releasing LMB. Sometimes, I was unable to reproduce this bug within older sessions.
Except that I can't type when holding the token when on the tablet. Still happens everynow and then.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'll take a look at this for my next pass on the Art Library.