Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help Request] Sorting Repeating Sections and repeating section API

I was wondering if there was someone who could help me with a bit of coding for my character sheet.  Specifically, I wanted to add in a lot of the newer features such as sorting repeating sections displaying the repeating id in a way for the player to copy and paste to make using it more convienent.  One of those I know must be done with the sheet helpers. I am not the best with javascript, but I like to think I can pick up on things quickly, also if someone has some example code I can look at regarding simple integration with repeating sections and the helper scripts that would be appretiated as well.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you just want to display the row number, that can be done with  CSS counters . (Although, note that pseudo-elements are not selectable, so users wouldn't be able to highlight the text you display.)
Row sorting, as in based on fields inside the repeating sections, such as spell level, school etc.  Much like the Pathfinder sheet, I've tried to learn my example from the code but I've gotten lost very quickly.