Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Looking for Illustrator] Campaign Collaborator

Edited 1472640070
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
The pitch... Okay people, I'm pretty much set on working towards releasing a Campaign in Chapters on the Marketplace. There is a huge... HOWEVER... Illustrating people, animals, goblins, and so on... I might as well be drawing mammoths on walls with ochre and my fingers.  It would probably come out better. So I am looking to hear from people who can do the whole 'pretty artwork' part.  I've got the plot/missions/maps part covered, but tokens, portraits of PCs and NPCs... The Cash Money Bit... I'd be looking to split the sales on the Marketplace of the campaign and wouldn't want an exclusivity on the tokens (i.e. you could release them separately OR if you already have them released, I'd be interested in talking about licensing in some form). I don't yet know the price for the final campaign so I can't really put a number on it. Get in touch through a PM
Hello Andrew, congratulations for your campaign launching. I'm a newbie here, it's a brand new world. I'm already interest in making art, campaigns and stuff for Roll 20, but I really just fall down with parachutes in this whole thing. I've read some articles about  creation rules, final formats of .Jpgs, Tile making rules. Frankly it's a lot to learn to prepare an excellent content, and we creators and artists want no less than the very better right? Can you link me some forum posts with useful art, system rules and map/token setting, organization, Sheet creation and art trending? I wish i can help you but if you see my drawings you would think that I'm or am a talented baby or a shitty modern blasé artist (nothing against good, straight, honest modern art). I've gotta plenty of raw imagination and brainstorm power, but still need to settle the horse with some grit and discipline. (Also I'm not so familiar with d20 system, it still not entered my blood). If i can be useful to tour project in some way i'll be glad to help. Thanks Bro! 
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Maybe send me a Private Message and we can chat more. I think I have the mapping part down, it is very much portraiture and tokens that I will need.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
If anyone else is interested, I'm still collection options since primarily portraiture and tokens are the main elements still missing. Please send me a PM.