Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

SKT bugs

Edited 1472766387
1. The grid seems slightly off when compared to the maps drawn one on the Nightstone map 2. Also the goblins don't autoroll damage 3. Fire giant and frost giant don't roll damage either 4. Stone giant as well 5. Storm giant rolls damage for main attacks but not lightening strike or thunderous stomp 6. Adult blue dragon rolls damage for some attacks doesn't roll damage for lightening breath or legendary action wing attack 7. Adult bronze dragon doesn't roll damage for any of it's attcks
If these are useful I'll keep going, otherwise I wont!
Gid
Roll20 Team
These are all useful issues to bring up, Gabriel403. Thank you! My only recommendation is to make this into a list rather than making a new post for each issue you find. It's easier to track and follow an itemized list.
Kristin C. said: These are all useful issues to bring up, Gabriel403. Thank you! My only recommendation is to make this into a list rather than making a new post for each issue you find. It's easier to track and follow an itemized list. Done!
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you so much, Gabriel! We walked through our NPC sheets last night and toggled on autoroll damage. These changes aren't automatic, so to see them, you will need to create a new campaign with the module. If you've already done some work, it may be easier to manually toggle the auto rolling in your own campaign. As for spells or spell-like abilities, they're not treated the same way on the Roll20 5E OGL Sheet&nbsp;as basic melee and ranged attacks that require an AC Roll Check prior to rolling damage. That's why those spells/abilities you listed are not rollable from the sheet itself. Regarding map grids in SKT: We did our very best to align the grid as closely as possible with the ones present on the art. In ideal cases, we would simply turn the opacity of the grid to 0, so you would only see the grid that's on the art while maintaining accurate grid snapping. Where it gets difficult is that most maps in SKT have been drawn with one square = 10', 20', or 50'. In those cases, we needed to keep the Roll20 grid visible so you could see the 5' subdivisions. The matching will be very close, but unfortunately, not perfect. If you do find a map that is ridiculously off center, please let us know. Thanks again for the bug reports! If you find any more, I welcome you to add more posts to our official module bug report thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3909756/storm-ki" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3909756/storm-ki</a>...